Thread: Fire Island (Collapsed Volcanic tube) (Completed)

Default Fire Island (Collapsed Volcanic tube) (Completed)

Here is a update on what the Fire Island's Colapsed Volcanic Tube at 27745/30868 still needs:

100% Completed

To get to the tunnel take the portal to the Island of Ice and follow road south to Fire Island. Since this is far away its a great spot to use those extra Novian resources you might have. If anyone adds to it please update it here in this thread.

~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Default Re: Fire Island (Collapsed Volcanic tube)

[:D]

Wow, Robins you've been busy!
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Archindar

That is just such a long run out there from the vault, even with tier V speed buffs it still takes a while! Nearest Vault is in Morning Light! Although next time i run out there to hunt or something i will take a load of dim spheres with me.

Archindar

If anyone wants some help with this let me know and I'll be a runner, or whatever else I maybe able to do to help. I got two char's; 67 paladin/ 60 armorer, and another 16 fitter/ 12 mason ;)
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

The quickest and easiest way to do it is by getting the crafters at cave/tunnel entrance and get high level dragons to run. As they can fly straight from ML to the spot and dont have to run hours around the horn to get there.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

sarnon

Quote Originally Posted by Robins

To get to the tunnel take the portal to the Island of Ice and follow road south to Fire Island. Since this is far away its a great spot to use those extra Novian resources you might have. If anyone adds to it please update it here in this thread.
    Robin, you mention this portal to the island of Ice...How do you port there? Where is the portal that takes you there?

The portals from every racial town will take you there. Any town like Aughendell or Dalimond etc.will let you portal there for free.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Yeah the new Island of Ice portal isn't bad, but it puts you on the West end of the island, and you have to run to the east tip to get to the bridge.

For Express Air delivery, taking off from the the Island of ice landing pad and heading south is a very fast trip.

I can lend some airlift help if someone wants topick a night and apply. Crafters applying at the tunnel and crafters making blocks, etc at the resources would be pretty efficient.

Guaran

Great work fellas, been wondering about that tunnel for a long time now. I often go there just to see the progress of its completion.

*tosses everyone involved a cold beer*
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

A crew from Faith completed the tunnel Sun 2 Jan at approx 8:30 pm EST after about 6hrs of work. The Tunnel leads to an underground craft center with gem and stoneworking machines. There is another tunnel leading to an underground cavern with gems and obsidian. It is guarded by many many golems.
    Korth Koragan-

Woot!!
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Thread Information