Thread: Dragon Hoard

Default Dragon Hoard

playing the game and loving it.. but I have a hoard question. Is there a place where a dragon can look at their hoard? I know in your equipment window it shows how much hoard you have, but to really look or view your hoard. I know for myself I would like to see all the things my draggie has hoarded, to even see if I've hoarded any rare items.

also is there a list of hoard items and how common or rare they are? I've looked but haven't found anything. thanx. happy playing.
    Chaos - Kinrath - Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper,
    Ashlind - hatchling, Corinnia - training biped
    Sparkled Sunbeam - hatchling

Default Re: Dragon Hoard

The things your dragon hoarded no longer exist. They've been "converted" to a hoard value. So no, there's no list of items because the items don't actually exist.

oh .. "sniffles" awwwww.. but my draggie wants to play with its hoard..

Oh well.. thanx for the quick response.

And that's why I have a backpack pouch set aside that I put hoard items into. So I can take them out and be mesmerized by the shiny!

It sits in my vault.

Unfortunately, it takes up precious vault space.

Even some of my bipeds 'hoard' hoard.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Yes, I was very disappointed when I first found this out, that's why I only hoard things that I have seen drop before ;-)

Items such as "Ancient Staff of the Sorcerer" (Think that's what it's called) are rare, as I've only ever had one drop for me, and it is now sitting in my vault for me to stare at, like Veru does :P

As your hoard grows the little window at the bottom of your equipment screen will fill up with shiny items and the treasure chest will soon start to overflow with thousands, no, millions of shiny, precious, valuable, adored, beloved, cherished, inestimable, loved, prized, treasured, costly, exquisite, fine, high-priced, invaluable, priceless, prizable, recherché, rich, treasurable, worth a king's ransom, worth eyeteeth, worth one's weight in gold, HOARDABLES!!! *pant pant pant*

Also, Kin, you can always ask me or if I'm not online, ask in Market Place what is and isn't rare.
    And possibly giving your Guild Master any rare hoard items could result in you getting some Points Awarded... *corrupt guild master*

Yes.

Going through about 16 characters myself (I have since trimmed down to ten) I have only seen the Ancient staff once.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

lol, now that my vault is working again I can put rare items in there to look at again and again.. cause dragons like shiney stuff..

bribe my guild master huh? I'll have to look around and see what I can do. :grins a wicked grin and wonders what she can kill to get rare hoard: much work to do much work to do.... ::hurries off with a murderous glint in her eyes::

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Something else you can do to save yourself vault space is give yourself a small lair or hall in your lair. Set it to deny all. Then put all your hoardables you want to keep there.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information