I'm doing a game as a school project, but my graphical skill and design skills are not "up" to it. So I thought I'd ask for help. It is a scrolling space shooter simular to Tyrian and Raptor.

Help is appreciated for:
Graphics
Sounds
Level design
Boss / enemy design

All submitted work is still yours, but I get permission to use it (duh) for this project.
You will get included in the credits, please also tell me exactly what you wish to be typed in under for name. Which resources are included is my decision. Ok?

Here are a couple of notes and specifications

Graphics:
Each tile is 32 x 32
The game screen is 480*480
Ships have no constraints

Sounds:
8 or 16 bit
1 or two channels

Level Design:
The maximum amount of tile images are 65536, should suffice right?
The level is composed of tiles and events. The width of it is 15 tiles and height is not really an issue, you'll run out before the engine does.
The scripting language is composed of do that instructions, like spawn ship, or wait untill <time>.
More scripting instructions will be included if needed.
The speed at which the tiles move are defined by an64 bit integer, the low 32 bits being the fraction. This is the movement speed in milliseconds, so therefore even though it is a 64bitI'llcap it at 32 bits.
A parent ship is considered destroyed when it's life is less than 1 or if it is outside of the playing field.
A child ship is considered destroyed when it's life is less than 1 or it's parent is destroyed.
When all script functions have been done and there are no enemies left the level ends. If the level runs out of tiles the tiles will cease to translate, so no worries about that.
There is a cap of 65536 ship types for every level.

Boss / enemy design
Each ship have a AI-callback function, and a onDestroy script. In addition to that they also have a credit value to award the player with when destroyed. While there is a script function for that this makes it a bit easier.
A ship can be compromised of several smaller units, each having it's own life and weapons. When a child-ship is destroyed only that ship is destroyed, when a parent-ship is destroyed that ship and all it's children are destroyed. Each ship is limited to 1 weapon, but ships may be composited for more weapons.
A parent ship is considered destroyed when it's life is less than 1 or if it is outside of the playing field.
A child ship is considered destroyed when it's life is less than 1 or it's parent is destroyed.

Script functions: (and comments)
Spawn ship
Apply child ship to last spawned ship
Exit level (to force level exit)
Add credits (or remove)
Change tile translation rate
Wait untill level position (so setting tile translation rate to 0 and a wait would not process the next command untill an onDestroy funtion changes tile translation rate, use this for stopping the board at certain locations)