Thread: Just a heads up

Default Just a heads up

I won't be in for a few days. Ya know, life is like a barrel of cherries, with the pits on top. Hubby got layed off from work and was out of work for almost a year. He picked up another job about almost 3 months ago, and got layed off. Now, since we went through our nest egg to pay the mortgate for his last layoff, the nest egg is broke. So we have to do some serious cutting back of my gaming, but it won't affect Istaria, unless I have to drop my account that has the lair.

Meanwhile? The banks that got their bailout? Are still laughing on the way to the bank. I contiually ask, where is my bailout? NONE of this stuff woulda happened if the banks had not gotten so greedy that they wrecked the economy. Anyway, before this post turns into a rant, just know that I won't be in for a few days, and I am sorry for that, I am just emotionally so totally worn down.

Oh, Merry Christmas, your layed off! ;(
    Last edited by Peaches; December 14th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.

Default Re: Just a heads up

Best wishes for you to get back on your game sooner rather than later; we always miss you when you're gone. I agree about the economy stuff and pray that everyone finds a way to make ends meet, especially at this time of year. Good luck on hubby's job hunting!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i hear ya, peaches - been out of a job since march 20.......
    thankfully, my rents have paid for me to take a class at the local community college's cisco networking academy (my state has a program to pay for training, but it has run out of money for the winter semster. i am hopeful to get some in time for the spring class and to complete the cert program - that combined with my bach's should, i would hope, get me at least an entry level network admin position....) - just got back from registering.......

i hope things pick up for us all!!! at least we have istaria to help us get thru.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Peaches my dear friend,

I`m so sad to hear that bad news. I feel so much with you and your husband.
    I really hate, that there is nothing we can do about. You are not alone with that situation- I can see people with so much grief due to the crisis- and others as you said- who keep on gambling with money from those who have to suffer now.

Be sure you are badly missed. For me Istaria is not complete without you.
    You know I think of you- as I always did.

Love

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

A couple of days is all, just can't stop crying, and the stress is just horrible! So, I don't want to bog down anyone, just like what I am doing now. ;( But, thank you all for your thoughts, it does help, some.

Thread Information