Thread: Master Crafter Emblems

Default Master Crafter Emblems

Most players are aware of the Grand Master Crafter Emblem which is accorded to Istarian biped Crafters who achieve level 100 in all 19 of the Biped Craft Schools.

I believe there is a logical rationale for 2 additional Emblems for biped Crafters, which Emblems I propose as follows:

Master Builder Emblem for biped Crafters who have achieved level 100 in the 5 Construction craft Schools: Carpenter, Enchanter, Fitter, Mason and Weaver and also level 100 in the Miner and Gatherer Schools. The Miner and Gatherer skills are essential for the Master Builder to be efficient with T6 Construction.

Master Crafter Emblem for biped Crafters who have achieved level 100 in the 9 Prestige Crafting Schools: Alchemist, Armorer, Confectioner, Fletcher, Jeweler, Spellcrafter, Tailor, Tinkerer and Weaponsmith.

Completion of any or all of the beginner craft schools (Blacksmith, Outfitter and Scholar) would be optional and not an essential ingredient in either the Master Builder Emblem or the Master Crafter Emblem, even though these schools are required for the Grand Master Crafter Emblem.

Knossos

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Master Crafter Emblems

Sign me up for the Master Builder one. I've still got a ways to go before any 100s yet, but it's where I'm going.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Sign me up too! Ochre would love to get a Master Builder one when she finally achieves such a level.

(Nellie loves her Expert Confectioner emblem! Although does wonders why it says Expert and not Master.)

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Smile Re: Master Crafter Emblems

Excellent idea, Knossos - let's hope the devs take up your suggestion.

For someone who thought they'd never get any School to fifty, the attaining of 100 level Carpenter on Blight was a thrill (and I tips my invisible cargo hat to the many Blight players who helped me to get there! ).

With a number of my building schools now in the mid-seventy levels, I began to think that maybe (someday!) I, too, could become a GMC... how nice it would be to have the extra boost along the way of the Master Builder and Master Crafter awards as you suggest!

Only one cautionary note, however: it's possible that Grand Master Crafter and Master Crafter could be confused - is there another title for the Master Crafter emblem that could be used? Racking my brain here to come up with something [an often-enough occurence, LOL!] - any ideas, fellow crafters?

Again, many thanks, Knossos -

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild
    Nia : Order Shard : Obsidian Order

The idea seems logical so lets do it.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Although I'm still a newbie crafter (only 2 schools at level 20 so far) I'm already hooked and I love this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    Only one cautionary note, however: it's possible that Grand Master Crafter and Master Crafter could be confused - is there another title for the Master Crafter emblem that could be used? Racking my brain here to come up with something [an often-enough occurence, LOL!] - any ideas, fellow crafters?
    Master Assembler?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Master Joat?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information