Thread: STMD quest

Default STMD quest

Not looking for specifics, just wondering if there is someplace specific the STMD's have to run through in the second part of the lvl 100 quest?

I am currently looking for the Doom Gate and the Storm Lord, have run through the ED looking for all the blights near pyramids and just looking for basic info, not details.

Thanks much,
    Master Annai Aditu of the Storm
    Proud member of the Order of the Talon, Chaos
    "I'm a fair, fragile flower of femininity...and if you don't believe me I'll rip your face off!"

Default Re: STMD quest

looking for basic info
    Doom Gate is an entrance to ED.. hint - mob is not named exactly as storm lord, just unique class and higher lvl..
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Is anyone able to post the name of the quest (not the quest steps, in case it spoils the fun for others - the Wiki has a "WARNING SPOILERS" disclosure on all quest entries)? I'd like it added to the Storm Disciple section on the Wiki if possible. My lowly 33 STMD isn't quite up to that stage yet

Of course, you can also add the page via the Wiki as well if you have the time
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Dooms gate is the entrance to the ed at the northern outpost just at the top of harro, Enter in those gates an he will be on your right after the road starts to split off into 3 ways. AKA near the elite blighted blights there
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Doh! Sad thing, where I started my run Outside the deadlands to be where I thought it was. Thanks. Will see if I can post the title of the quest when I log in.
    "I'm a fair, fragile flower of femininity...and if you don't believe me I'll rip your face off!"

so far its my favorite title Master Name of the Storm

Anyone done the final quest in the storyline, for the Medallion?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I have but sub ran out>.>

You must have the Storm Core in your possession to get the quest.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You must have the Storm Core in your possession to get the quest.
    Got the "Blighted Storm Core" in my inventory, doesnt makes any difference.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Ah, cool. Found a bug. Will be fixed in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Ah, cool. Found a bug. Will be fixed in the next patch.
    Thanks Amon!
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

It is fixed this patch (Yay!) however my quest is disabled (still stmd) and Brecah's core has dropped. It is not counted and the quest doesn't advance. But I have the core lol Do I need to start the quest over? Thanks

Thread Information