Thread: halo 2

Default halo 2

so who else is excited for halo 2 [:D]
    im going to one of those halo 2 midnight partys. im going to have a blast playing it all night long cause the college im going to decide to have no school for some reson on the 9th hehe[:D]

Rhaiannon

Default Re: halo 2

12:01 am i pick up my copy. eb games has 2 million copies of that in preorder, thats just sick [6]

I had so many engery drinks now that im going to be sick [:P] sobe nofear :)

someone asked this on another forum and I can't honeslty answer because I'm not sure...

So what is that is so great about Halo (and then Halo II) as a FPS? Why is it such a huge thing? What's the huge deal? Having played FPS for hte last 20 years I'm still not getting it....

Is it just the multiplayer aspect? Or..well..what is it?

woot i had a blast at the mid night maddness part :) talking with all tpyes of gamers it was fun :)

DUDe that is So lame i beat the game in only a few hours!! I rember watching a cut snce on x-play for game were master chief was on a freeway on earth were there was convent drop ships landing aroung him...that never happen in game !! or the big battle i saw on x-play were master cheif had to fight a tank on a free way

Thread Information