Thread: Future Mysterious

Default Future Mysterious

Howdy folks...long time no see...

Well I've been living in my new house since Dec 31, 2009...it is livable but so very far form complete. Can't believe how costs have shot up since the last time I bult a house (~2000)...spent as much as I did then and not nearl as complete.

Getting siding (permanent) delivered this week and will hopefully have the upstairs fully drywalled before the end of the month.

Oh yes...the key point of this post...

Drum roll please...

I'll be getting 512k DSL in late July!!!!

Not cable like I had back in Seattle, but is a huge step compared to 50k 2G/Dial-Up.

So I'll be looking into returning probably in August/September (prolly after the snow starts flying again...can certainly wait for that). I see lots have been happening in my absence...looking forward to the Scholar changes...looks interesting.

Well take care and maybe see you all by the end of summer (Alaskan summer).

Aaelefein,

ps...in the interim...anyone know if I can return using the F2P account without losing my Dragon? Thanks.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Future Mysterious

WOOHOO!! Will be great to have you back!
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

huzzah aaelefein! it's been too long since i've served you klava in the marketplace!

Looking forward to see you again

F2P: You can play a human (no plot)
    your origin chars will not be affected from that.
    As soon as you start paying again, your drag will be available
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I'm sorry, but that's not quite correct, Lovwyrm.

An account with any character than a human does not qualify for the Free to Play subscription. As soon as you create either multiple characters, or a non-human character, the Free to Play subscription type ends and you must add a normal subscription in order to keep playing. Until that time, you can not log in to the game at all, and thus no characters are available.

Must be my poor English then-
    I wanted to say the same-
    I thought that Aaelefein was worried that her already exisiting chars might vanish/get deleted or something, if she uses F2P.

But those chars only are not playable as long as there is no payed account.
    They sleep safely.

Sorry- did not mean to confuse s.o.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, aael!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Wow.

You've _built_... if I read this right, you said you BUILT... _two_... that's.... TWO...... houses within two years? You did say the last time was 2000, right? It is 2010 now?

That's... ten years, right?

Jeez....

I couldn't imagine _building_ one house, let alone two within ten years....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    Wow.

You've _built_... if I read this right, you said you BUILT... _two_... that's.... TWO...... houses within two years? You did say the last time was 2000, right? It is 2010 now?

That's... ten years, right? Jeez....

I couldn't imagine _building_ one house, let alone two within ten years....
    That would be correct, but never had a chance to finish the first house. Hopefully this time everything will work out as planned.

Ugh...got dumped on with a foot of snow last night. Of course it figures since yesterday I changed back to sumer tires AND got a car wash. Double Whammy!
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information