Thread: Vault quest

Default Vault quest

so many years ago I was slow on doing the vault quest and back then the vault quest got disabled, and ever since my vault quest V has been tagged disabled for years. but today logging in still noticed vault quest with the disabled tag on it but after being logged in for a while and checking at my quest I noticed the vault quest was not disabled anymore. I flew to tazoon and was able to get my vault shares up to lvl X. so whats up with that?

Default Re: Vault quest

no idea, but grats on vault X ! :-)

Vault quests disable/enable if you look at them wrong and sneeze. What you do when you are ready to buy the next upgrade is go to Tazoon and drop the disabled quest. Talk to the vault keeper there and pick it up again, turn around and hand Elsa all your money. Done until the next upgrade.

Dracaena

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

what drac sez - i just do all the vault upgrades in the lagzoon bank, so way easier
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    after being logged in for a while and checking at my quest I noticed the vault quest was not disabled anymore.
    I'm aware if you don't have the money for the upgrades, the quest remains disabled. So my only guess is, after you kindly placed coin on your wonderful upcoming lair nearby the Chic silver (selfless plug... welcome back to the land of Istaria btw), you might have dropped just below the necessary amount of coin, and since looted some to bump you over. Else there is still that frustrating issue of quest misteriously disabling themselves and not being re-enabled until you change schools (even if the quest is not class specific). Just my 2 cents.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    Vault quests disable/enable if you look at them wrong and sneeze. What you do when you are ready to buy the next upgrade is go to Tazoon and drop the disabled quest. Talk to the vault keeper there and pick it up again, turn around and hand Elsa all your money. Done until the next upgrade.

Dracaena
    This...
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I'm aware if you don't have the money for the upgrades, the quest remains disabled.
    Partially this I guess...

Once upon a time before I spend a few gold coins on a tiny (compaired to my lair) biped plot I was rich… Rich enough to upgrade to a next level vault. After upgrading (and still having enough coin to upgrade again) I took the next quest but didn’t finish right away for whatever reason. After a few hours and it didn’t matter weither you were ingame or logged off the quest disabled as if for a strange reason you have a time limit or like many people like to think… Bank is open only during specific times of the day.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information