Thread: Noncas's Sunscope Quest

Default Noncas's Sunscope Quest

Is Noncas Sunscope quest broken? I killed Tochak, have sunscope and Gangaf's backpack but quest panel says "Recover Gangaf's backpack." Gangaf will not speak to me about quest...
    Last edited by Ming; May 9th, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Default Re: Noncas's Sunscope Quest

Did you get the kill trigger for Tochak before you killed and looted him? I did that and the quest didn't update. So I dropped and retook quest; then I just "happened" to take a route to Tochak that triggered the kill message and that time when I looted him, the quest updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

The first time it didn't update and then like you I walked around and got the message that Tochak was nearby and the message advanced to kill him. So I did and i looted him and got a sunscope and "gangaf's backpack" but now the quest panel still says "Recover Gangaf's backpack. I just got that from looting Tochak so it makes no sense to me.

Did you delete the items you looted the first time you killed him, before killing him AFTER getting the message? I would delete the quest materials he drops, drop the quest, retake, get the kill message and loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Ming- Creme is right- we did the first thing wrong- and the second too

Think we got to do it again- np
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information