This morning I finally got a chance to experience some of the new quest content.

Wow.

I tripped across the Chiconis Battlefield quest line while picking up the last Dragon's Gift quest and decided to check it out. The design is really quite good - it starts out being your typical kill-x quest, but there are a few twists to keep folks on their toes and it appears to be a fairly lengthy chain - I only got as far as needing to head to the cleric's tower before I had to head for work.

The quest is obviously designed for someone in the tier two range, but it was very enjoyable even at level 76. (The total bum-rush at the spire will be -quite- the challenge when I run my Satyr through this )

The part that really stands out though for me is the writing - the dialog between Kaliphar and the player is first rate and it's obvious that these quests are moving the story of Istaria forward... New things are afoot!

Anyways, I just had to make a note that the work that went into the Tier two revamp is really well done and very much appreciated. Thanks!