Thread: Crystalshaper for T1 crystal at Genevia

Default Crystalshaper for T1 crystal at Genevia

The lair poofed a few days ago, taking with it the only way to conveniently get T1 crystal. I've purchased the lair and inserted a T4 crystalshaper that is nearly finished. I've planned a vault and 5 public silos for the community's use, but it will be a while before I can get to them, but if anyone feels like donating resources to make T1 lattices easier, go for it.

Eventually this lair will be used as a dragon version of my Carmo maze Bipeds can't have all the fun.

Default Re: Crystalshaper for T1 crystal at Genevia

Ohhhh that looks so nice... the prospect of not having to recall to a crystalshaper for those @#$% viridians! I could smooch you.

For the benefit of the less informed (<---) could you please share the coords of this lair?

Sure

14951 14917 right underneath the crystals.

Well now my little hatchling legs thank you Shian!

Should you require some help finishing the halls to the side chambers let me know. Ill put what meager Lairshaping skills I possess to good use.

I would certainly appreciate the help getting the corridors and silos open, thank you

While I always used the crystalshaper near the Aradoth Deadlands, this sounds like a cool concept of giving peeps other options... it is nice to see someone willing to help out in this way.

FYI - until this is available/finished - or if you want another option that might be easier to port to for starter characters

There is a community t1 lair with a crystalshaper (so it wont' be going poof!) outside the "blighted crater" area (on the rim actaully - rim closest to Parsnia) on the tier I island - right/above Parsnia. However I think it only has one silo so not as much temp storage.

But its the only I normally use when doing viridian .

If you need me to get coords I can, but you can see the little "lair" marker on the regular map - right on that blighted crater rim in the center near Parsnia (I feel like I've just repeated myself 24 times with that lol).

Course, you will have to fight/dodge blighted critters in there - never been an issue for me but then I'm not level 15 either .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information