Thread: [Fixed] Sslanis Militia Quest Line

Default [Fixed] Sslanis Militia Quest Line

I'm a level 14 warrior and Ssoren, the Sslanis Town Marshall is not offering me the first quest "Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report". Am I missing something?
    Inayah FrolicFall, Satyr Extraordinaire

Default Re: Sslanis Militia Quest Line

No. That quest is currently bugged, eventually sending you to a Quartermaster in Kion that no longer exists. It'll be fixed in a later patch I think.

Last I remember hearing, the quartermaster in question now lives at Feladan (and quest would work if you ran out there) but they are working to correct it to a npc at Kion. I hadn't heard of the quest line being removed and I don't remember what level my last alt was when I started that line.

What really bugs me is my lv26 shaman can't get the Kion militia line going. Starting to think there is a bias against half giants.

Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    What really bugs me is my lv26 shaman can't get the Kion militia line going. Starting to think there is a bias against half giants.
    That would fit with game lore, actually, after all the raids the half-giants did against the saris...

@Mahja: The level requirement is 15 to begin the quest.

@Shian: No, the quest was fixed in Tuesday's Content Update.

From the patch notes:
    Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report no longer sends players to Janner (who is now in Feladan), but to Amonsu in Kion.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you, so I started the quest at 15 and now I am the point of giving the report to Amonsu in Kion, but she only gives me her militia surplus dialog.

So, I went to Feldan and Janner took the report.

Yea, I thought it was fixed but part of it was still pointed at Janner. Will be fixed for sure in the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information