Thread: Just a Story

Default Just a Story

As you can see by my very small amount of posts, I am quite new to the forum, and I can roleplay, just not write, but I've decided to take a wack at it. Hope you like it.... never written on a forum before....
    __________________________________________________ ________
    After another sleepless night, I paced my usual spot around on the dirt in front of my trainer's den. Again he had failed to show. I looked back and forth and glanced at my wings. How was I ever going to ascend to an adult if my trainers never showed up?

I sighed.

The sky was as it always was. It had long ago failed to peak my enterest. Around me, other hatchling walked around, going about their daily business, and others just pacing like me. For a long time I had noticed the air had changed. Father and Mother never came around either.

Another sigh.

Another beating of wings made me look up, but the form of a dragon was already disappearing. Again I turned my attention to the cave in front of me. I continued pacing, tail swaying to the beat of my paws. It seemed for hours that I did nothing but walk, but maybe it was.

I looked up just in time to see a large dragon settle behind me. It opened its mouth as if to greet us, but a long streak of lightning struck the hatchling next to me, who fell to the ground. Shocked, I did the only thing I could think of: attacked.

The blighted dragon, I assumed, struck down the dragons and hatchlings around him, and then turned to me. He looked like a normal dragon that I had remembered long ago, as if a dream.

I felt the skin of my neck part as the Gold Rage found its mark, but I felt no pain. As I fell, gasping, I realized: The dragon wasn't blighted, I was. Then I began to shriek with eternal torment.

Default Re: Just a Story

This is an excellent short- story, Magnus.
    Very well done
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Just a Story

Wow, thanks LOVWYRM! cool name too, by the way~!

Thread Information