Thread: Bi-Ped tech kits?

Hybrid View

Question Bi-Ped tech kits?

ok after i foolishly used the flame tech that Ulaven rewards you for defeating the Reanimator. I started to wonder...what tech kits are available for Bi-Peds? i've asked lost of peeps but they do know any either. List any you know of, this is important, as i will always hate myself for not saving that Flame tech.

Default Re: Bi-Ped tech kits?

well, the only ones that i know of are miner's grip and lumber grip (or something), both are crafting kits.
    and then there is that crystal wolf claw thingy, all that i remember is that it boosts nature and something else, dont remember how to get it

The ones I kow of:
    Moravvus Rune of Flame, Merrasats Boutifull embrace, Armor&Scale (chest) Amulet of protection, A&S Etheral Essence Salve, A&S Crankenspanks Crest, A&S Circlet of Borannis, A&S Talisman of will, Jewel Tech Necklace of Strenght, Weapon Calimir's hide grip, Tool tech Fishing Master, Shield Crest of the Blackhammer Clan,

Most of them are rewards for the T2 quests the last 3 ones are of higher lvl.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Take the warrior class. Get to lvl 15 and do the quests to lvl 15. I believe thats another way to get another flame tech. Unless thats the same one. Can always create a new char and do it. Thats what i did to get it on my maul.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

wow that was quite a list there sigi,, but can i ask where their acquired? In fact this could be stickied as all bipeds should know about the available Tech kits..

Most of them were acquired doing the new T2 quests. Starting by going over the bridge to atune to Sable Shore and doing the quests, just following the quest line. It leads you through Bristugo, Dalimond, Kings Cross and so on more south. I can't really remember which came from where cause most of the quests have 2 or 3 parts you have to complete.
    Calimirs Grip comes from a quest at Feladan, The Blackhammer and the fishing one near Delgarath at the Blackhammer Farm.
    I wish I had taken notes during the quest but I just play and let the story guide me and afterwards I think, hmm, perhaps I should have written it down
    Could be someone else did ...

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information