Thread: T5 banners please

Cool T5 banners please

Regarding the Silken Banner of the Volcano/Tmpest, I would very much like to see some T5 versions. It seems we have the Expert Imbued Essence form, but no advantage to having this one over the JM version as far as I know. Just throwing it out there
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: T5 banners please

I love the banners, and I support this suggestion.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

This will be added for the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    This will be added for the next patch.
    Sweet. How will the expert formula for the staff and battlestandards be obtained? Nature Lore Keeper?

ohh that is good news Thank you
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Woot! ... ok someone has either hijakced Amon's forum account or he's been drinking... I've read 3 posts now that he is going to fullfill our suggestions

However, indeed thank you very much!! And I'm wondering too as to how we will obtain them? And what will 'power' them?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Sweet. How will the expert formula for the staff and battlestandards be obtained? Nature Lore Keeper?
    Yes, from Iseru same as the Beginner and Journeyman formulas.

They will be powered by the Nature-Imbued and Flame-Imbued orbs like the others.

The Tier5 techs, however, will use standard tech comps instead of regular resources.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

ooooh, i'm going to have to do a lot more questing for nature lore tokens! :-D

On a related note... Where is a good spot to hunt for the lvl 80 mobs? I have yet to see any in the WD and the Aug battlefield doesn't seem to have any either... Any clues would be hugely helpful, or am I being impatient and unlucky?
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by hallucin8; November 9th, 2010 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    On a related note... Where is a good spot to hunt for the lvl 80 mobs? I have yet to see any in the WD and the Aug battlefield doesn't seem to have any either... Any clues would be hugely helpful, or am I being impatient and unlucky?
    Thanks again.
    Island of fire, marble golems, dire wolves

The level 80 WA are out in the WD, but they are few and far between.

Before you could find a spawn of WA that would have/generate 80's to kill near the top of the hill on your way down towards the "valley" before the Nature Tower. Couldn't see that spawn active the last time I was out there.

Now you must enter the spiral and look around there.
    If none are present, you will need to kill some of the lower level ones and get lucky with the mob spawning in to replace it....

/Irramor

Thread Information