Thread: Ish'kuk gathers shrunken heads

Default Ish'kuk gathers shrunken heads

Howdy all,
    Been trying to find Ish'kuk Gatherers shrunken heads.
    I have tried Dalimond ridge with no luck.Seems all the Ish'kuks are warriors.
    Found some way south on scorpion Island in the mountains,but seems there are only 4 that spawn along with a bunch of snow pygmies and golems.
    After around 5-6hrs I was fortunate to get 1(yes 1 Ish'kuk Gatherers shrunken head!!!
    Does anyone know a better place to find them?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Default Re: Ish'kuk gathers shrunken heads

Best place I've found for them is up on top of Abandoned Island. But they are mixed in with snow ogres and higher level beetles/wolves. You will probably need help because everything attacks you in groups up there.

There are tons of gatherers up there, but the heads are still incredibly rare. I used to take my high level dragon up there and mass slaughter them for an hour. I might get 3-4 heads during that time.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply Kerech,
    Guess that wont happen to soon,
    Just trying to make some armour for my 21 druid.
    seems silly that the resources come off such high level mobs.
    I have to use my 50 scout to collect stuff for the Druid lol.
    Lucky I still have the scout..cant even remember when I played this game it was so long ago.lol
    Think it was when horizons first hit the market, and the toon is tagged bounty.

The Ish'Kuk gatherers are ~level 21-25 if I recall, so that's not the problem. It's the swarms of them that you get at one time, plus the level 30+ wolves/ogres/beetles that makes it difficult to get these heads at the level you need them.

Thread Information