Thread: School....

Hybrid View

Default School....

Yeah, I won't be around for a while, I don't think. But, best case scenario, I'll be on on the weekends, if I can keep my grades on A's..... so yeah..... Will try and check in as much as I can....

Will miss everyone, and the world where....... well, you can fly and breathe fire =3

Default Re: School....

*serves Wolffang some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    hope this sustains you to keep those grades up!! will keep an eye out for you! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

you keep doing well in skewl, its more important than any game, but do come home to visit when you can!!! good luck!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Awww, thanks both of you! I'm going to try and visit the forums at least everytime I get onto the computer for school work. Cynny's keeping me updated on roleplay events I think.... Yeah, see you all on holidays and (hopefully) weekends too! Yes, first day was great.... Now I just have to survive the rest of the school year.... one day in front of the other..... so far so good..... maybe I'll manage to keep my sanity this year! And I'll probably need all the support I can get from my friends and family, so yeah.... I will visit as soon and as often as I can

Thread Information