Thread: Good bye My dear friend

Default Good bye My dear friend

Today i had to let my best friend of 8 years go buddy was no ordinary dog from the moment he found me i knew he was spacial. when i nurced him back to health he returned the favor by protecting me From snakes and scorpions out of instinct. when ever i got in an argument with my mom buddy was right there acting like gondy dog (His nick name ) he will will be missed greatly

He died of a Hemocarsonoma that hemorrhage rupturing his spleen and he was bleeding in his belly even if i did surgery he would last max 6 months best case scenario

Falwell my dear and admirable friend
    Last edited by lightning claw; August 9th, 2010 at 10:24 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Good bye My dear friend

I'm so sorry for you, it is hard to have to let a pet go. Cherish your good memories.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

My heart and prayers go out to you. Losing a loved one - even a furry one - just plain hurts, and I hope in time you can heal into happy memories of him.

I am so sorry, hon! I know how you loved him...and he loved you. You have my sympathies. <Nuzzle>

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as one who has been there more times than she would wish, i offer you my most heartfelt sympathies.
    peeps without an animal companion don't understand the joy and happiness they bring and the emptiness left behind when they must go.
    he will always be a part of you and you will come to feel him with you when the grief levels out. until then, remember the special relationship and be comforted by it.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

* Frowns sadly * I am sorry to hear that. Its hard to loose a loved one. I hope he eats all the dog bones in his heaven.

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

all my comforts, Epi,
    I know what you are going through, have had such sorrow myself.
    Maybe you feel him walk at yout side once in a while, like I do.
    I`m sure he will wait for you- to be with you again- somewhere- somewhen..
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Aww, I'm so sorry, horrible to lose a dear friend

My condolences on your loss. Never easy to say goodbye to a beloved pet. Wish I was a better word smith to say I understand and share your pain. Cherish your memories.

Dracaena

Sorry for you Epi, it is always hard to loose them, your best friend and part of your family.. i know the feeling, be sure he will find his way to heaven..
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Thread Information