Thread: internet tv

Default internet tv

so i canceled my cable the other day, 90$ for basic plan is robbery for only watching a few channels. and so i come asking people of the internet where you if you do watch online. i do have netflix already. but i mostly just watched judge judy, good eats, and things on science and discovery channel. any one know where i can get my online fix even if its a subscription plan?

Default Re: internet tv

hmm i use Netflix and Hulu We havent had tv for a few years now, you'd be surprised how much you won't miss it. A good idea is to also google your shows some networks have their own sites where you can watch online

Default Re: internet tv

I haven't watched tv in nearly 3 years now, aqua is right its amazing just how much I dont miss it. I've done netflix but quit after about 5 months as everything I wanted to watch was on dvd only instead of streaming, and I wasn't about to pay extra for that.
    I've also tried Hulu, tho I only did the free version. Like Aqua said you should also check the networks sites and see if they offer streams of previous episodes.

I'm to the point now where I don't even do that very often anymore, most of my viewing entertainment comes from Youtube and occasionally I'll rent a movie from a local Redbox kiosk (a dvd service that lets you rent a movie for $1 a day).

Thread Information