Thread: Wrought in Stone - Young Fixszorx's tales

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Default Wrought in Stone - Young Fixszorx's tales

[[Greetings, ladies, gentlemen and anything in between! I have recently been looking at a few of the commonly updated journals on this section and thought two things to my self;

My boy - you are lazy. You enjoy writing long paragraphs for your own amusement aswell as the amusement of others. So why not make an entire thread dedicated to jamming your character's personal events down the throat of people whom where there anyway!

All joking aside; I enjoy making these in character journals. I will do my best to make this unique, yet enjoyable for all of you. IF you have any problems, throw me a PM!]]

[[A/N ; If a page is incomplete / empty (such as this one) it is because I am in the process of adding more or editing. Do take note that this is all ICly discoverable, and a day-to-day retelling of events.]]

*A stone tablet lays within the damp, warm cavern that Fixszorx calls his second home. This crude piece of cut stone seems to have been chisled into quiet efficiantly. *

I have recently discovered the urge to document the recent happenings in my life, I wish I could show this side of myself a bit more often - but I seem to have a problem with that...I am strange, aren't I? What am I - but just a thick scaled hatchling...or am I a bit more unique? Well I am unique in one way - I cannot help but act like a fool infront of others. I just feel my more childish persona take over when I am amongst everyone. I suppose that makes me smart! I suppose I could show a bit more vocabulary...perhaps. Perhaps not. I am beginning to get the feeling my presance and persistance is not helping the others. Perhaps I should stop using elipses! They hurt my claws.

As I was saying - there have been undesirable happenings lately. While I am pleased that I now have Riphesh , my new 'parent' Starstilanxs and even my new 'brother' Githinji. Was that his name? I don't quiet remember. Well, there was a recent conflict within the clearing. I was shocked enough to awaken from my nap to find them, aswell as two others – one of which I identified as Romirez - in a battle. It was irritating…I do not see why adults should just pick fights like this in public! Can’t they just sit and discuss this? Violence doesn’t help one better a situation…even if they did hurt someone close to you. They hurt someone close to me…Riphesh. How could someone want to hunt him down? Just because they despise his mother? That is what I heard. What creature could be low enough to hunt down an innocent young drake and slaughter him for his mother’s wrong doings? Naka. I have no doubt in that. I was very accepting of them…and in some cases, I still am. But why? Why would they just go around doing this? Are they really that vengeful and bloodthirsty? I am sick. Just carving this into this slab makes my belly hurt. Are they all the same? Was Lunus correct? I have been debating this lately. I will eventually have to pick my sides, but who? They both sound so troublesome, and I dislike war. But I do love hitting things! Speaking of hitting things, I have chosen to slow my physical training down to a near halt for the my preparation for the Rites. I have been cosentraiting more on finishing tasks for my tutors and have been buzzing about quiet a bit! Hopefully I won’t be too far once I am done. Then I will be big! And I shall set a shadow over Istaria as my cute belly blots out the sun!
    Well then. Seeing as I am just talking – er, writing – to myself, I have been thinking about love. How conflicted I feel! Oh how conflicted. Am I too young to love? To feel attached to another? Because I do. I don’t want to give it away yet. But they know how I feel and they return that love! Oh how I wish I could be with them far more. I really feel like it is all well. I love them. Love love love love love!

I suppose that’s about it. I think I shall sign this!

Fixszorx~
    *The bottom of the slab of stone has a nice ,big bite taken from it.*
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Exclamation Re: Wrought in Stone - Young Fixszorx's tales

*A second stone tablet has been added to the stack, this one appears to be made of a sturdier rock, darker in color. The carvings seem a bit strained and rigid*

How long has it been? Not too long. Life is moving very quickly. I began my rites a very short time ago, and now I am approaching their end. As I near a close of my hatchlingship...is that the right word for it? Well anyway, as I am nearing it's end, I am beginning to think. I am beginning to miss it already. I am moving so fast - yet I consider myself so lazy. I have gone a long way. I have become much smarter and much more mature. But things are in no way easier. In the rare case that these are found - I would like them to know; I hate violence and arguments. I dislike it. Why must everyone constantly bicker over such little things? Perhaps peace can be attainted through dominance, perhaps not. I am not sure. But why amongst my own family? I have seen things. Heared of things. I have seen my own brother fight, my father defend me and bicker with someone close to him because of me. Am I becoming a bother? Or am I just being paranoid. There is no use crying over it. I am not a hatchling anymore! I will not be for long. I must face my problems head-on.

Speaking of problems. I have recently been afflicted by strange magic during one of my missions. I felt like my mind was going to collapse. I suspect it was some sort of fearing spell, because I felt my emotions and worries overpower me. In the end I ended up taking a bite out of myself in my panic. It hurts...I have never had to deal with a wound this big before. Thankfully I had a little help from a very...sweet friend.

I fear for Riphesh. He had been missing for a long time now and just recently re-appeared! I am pleased that he is moving into my lair - it was becoming very lonely in here. Perhaps I should inform him as to how I made it. How would one react if I told them that I not only dug this cavern of the yeras but also ate much of the rocks. I am a bit of a glutton! I am not sure if this is a good thing for a Lunus but I am sure I will find some use for it. I have noticed that my slight 'control' over the earth has slowly began to desipate. Yet I have began to notice that my tail feels heavier. Who knows? This could be a good thing.

I have also not been around the others within the clearing for a while. I think I have been isolating myself for a while. Perhaps I should visit it soon? I could make gifts for them! Maybe they would enjoy something good to eat...hmm. Perhaps I can drop my usual act of bumbling around? I do not need to hide my true feelings anymore. I should be honest with my fellow dragons. I care about their safe-being and I want nothing more then a little co-operation. The naka hanging around us are becoming very...troublesome though. I am beginning to think they are not as nice as they seem. Not after what they did to me and my friends. Many are insisting that I am wrong. But perhaps Lunus was right. He said it best.

Ah, but I am running out of rock and I am far too lazy to add more. I think I shall also sign this one! I need to practice my writing a bit more. This may very well be my final entry as a little-one! I will not be able to take a bite out of this next time. I might lose the entire page. I could really use some hot kvala...

Fixszorx~

*The left corner of the slab is missing, but the back oft he slab shows a rather sloppy carving of a dragon spreading it's wings, aswell as having a rock in it's jaws. Someone was hungry.*
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Thread Information