I am called Svarri Helgi and that is all that i know of myself...
i had come to awake on a beach some time ago only to find what apears to be remains of a ship that is clearly torn to many peices...what had occured that is one thing i wish to find out. I had found a bow that seems worn out and not the best condition but still usable...i also found this log that has the paper now dry but most the pages that had writing are gone i will peice together what i can read later. for now i have made me a camp in a small spot in the woods that has a good defencive capabilitys due to a cliff hanging out like a roof and keeps rain from what i find. going out to explore it seemed i got myself lost temporaraly but was fortunate to find a clearing. there i met a few great dragons that kindly aided me in not only a way back to where i can find my camp but one that can aid me with my loss of memory... he is a spirit sorcerer i am told but seems to ave negative popularity and is also a elf like myself. i look forward to meeting him.
food is plentiful and the rain coming often brings much needed water so i am able to sustain my needs untill beter living arangements are made.