Thread: Storages not opening

Default Storages not opening

My wife and I are having problems with storages not opening. Silos and guildhouses, to be specific. A guildmate also mentioned that he was having problems getting his silos to load.

Silos that are empty are the ones mainly affected. If there's anything in them, I'm able to see it (this is on both my plot and my wife's, which I have access to). I am unable to access the guildhouse on her plot, but can access my own.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Default Re: Storages not opening

You could think of the Istarian servers as Diesel Engines... It sometimes takes a long long long while for them to work like they should. Also a lot more lag when the servers have just gone through maintenance. After maintenance like today my silo's take an average of 5-10 minutes to actually open when the servers have been online for 2 hours or so. You should try to be patienced...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    You could think of the Istarian servers as Diesel Engines... It sometimes takes a long long long while for them to work like they should. Also a lot more lag when the servers have just gone through maintenance. After maintenance like today my silo's take an average of 5-10 minutes to actually open when the servers have been online for 2 hours or so. You should try to be patienced...

I'm not unfamiliar with maintenance and how the server loads. Patience has nothing to do with it. If it doesn't load, it doesn't load.

Actually patience does have everything to do with it. And the more structures you (and everyone else) attempts to load all at once, the more things become 'back logged' in the server requests.

So your best bet really is to only open those structures which you are actually going to be working with over time.

Considering there's only 5 working silos on our plots, at this time, and we're using all but 1 to build with, having 4 non working silos is a little problematic. Plus the inability to change out crafting equipment/scales causes more problems.

Even after 10-15 minutes, they still show "Inventory" across the top bar.

As I said, the server is backlogged. Five to 10 minutes is really not long at this point in time.

If after an hour they still show "Inventory" across the top bar, then there's a problem and please submit a support ticket with details on the plot.

But quite honestly, you are best off opening a single structure, waiting for it to load (it will show the structure as the title, not "Inventory") and then opening the next.

Thread Information