Thread: Blight Update 201

Default Blight Update 201

Blight Update 201 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Monday, March 14th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Changes

• Lowered the respawn times (so they are faster) of Elite blighted Blights in the Eastern Deadlands.
    • Increased the health gain per level of the Abomination of Pain school significantly.
    • Mountain Wolf Alphas will now appear with greater regularity in The Middling Lands. They will still roam in and amongst the Oak Treants, but their territory ranges closer to Duskhold than the Treants roam.
    • Than'kuk Warriors will now respawn more quickly and in greater numbers within the Stormy March.
    • Improved the respawn rate of Bloodskulk Bloodmages, Soothsayers and Spearfishers within the Spiritous Swamp.
    • Improved the respawn rate of Hunter Scorpions within the Autumn Forest.
    • Enraged Yew Treant will spawn in greater numbers among the Massive Yew Treants at the center of the Yew Forest.
    • Improved the respawn rate of Dire Wolves on the Abandoned Shore.
    • Snowback Wolf Alphas will now spawn in greater numbers on Trandalar and in the Mahagra Tundra.
    • Rare technique component dropping mobs will now drop techniques more frequently overall. This applies to all tiers of mobs which drop a rare technique component. Those mobs that do not drop a rare components have not been changed.

Fixes

• Priceless Adamantium Ring now properly buff Health instead of Focus.
    • Spellcrafter and Confectioner Blessing techniques will now drop as loot.
    • Fixed dialogue with Gravus the Tradeskill Trainer on Spirit Isle when you complete all of the Scholar quests he'll no longer refer you back to himself for adventure schools, but instead refer to Cellardus who stands nearby.
    • Quest "Go Bag 5 Forest Skulk Rudimentary Charms" is now only available between levels 21 and 26.
    • Quest "Go Bag 5 Forest Grouk Youngling Tusks" is now named properly and refers to Younglings in the description.
    • Completed a full audit of all tiers of technique components to ensure that they now list the proper techniques they are used in in the "Description" field of the item.
    Last edited by Velea; March 16th, 2011 at 09:26 PM.

Default Re: Blight Update 201

On the new portal listing where it says City: and what not I noticed Dalimond is not listed as anything other then its self not a city nor town nor village or hamlet or what not that was from the Aug portal listing. Also just noticed New TRis is just that not sanctuary or training new tris

Dalimond will show up as a City with the next patch. This was actually an "oops" on my part that they are showing up this way at all. I made changes while looking at the portal system overall that I did not realize would translate into how locations were listed.

New Trismus doesn't really qualify as anything, though, so it will be in a class all by itself.
    Last edited by Velea; March 16th, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Also noticed on craft emblems now says requirement null greater the (100) they still equip ok
    Attached Images Attached Images

a Nah'guk Gatherer's Finger and under commonly used in techniques
    the bottom line says Fine Heavy Round Shield V ?

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    a Nah'guk Gatherer's Finger and under commonly used in techniques
    the bottom line says Fine Heavy Round Shield V ?
    Are you saying the tech comp shouldn't list the shield or it should?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well if you look at the PM i sent you last week Amon, I listed about 10 items where the bottom line in the used for shows a shield of 1 type or another, unless I need a Finger to make a Heavy round shield, Do not know if I can give you the finger or not (LOL) I'll take a screen shot and you can see the bottom line shows 1 type of shield or another OK took a screen shot if you see the last line what I'm talking about
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok I guess I was asleep at the wheel I was on Eros doing silk and looked at the find sheild formula and it does indeed need a Nah finger, I did not know that stock off the shelf formula needed techs , my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    Ok I guess I was asleep at the wheel I was on Eros doing silk and looked at the find sheild formula and it does indeed need a Nah finger, I did not know that stock off the shelf formula needed techs , my bad.
    Yea, it does because it has a built-in stat mod like it had a tech applied to it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information