Thread: Level 20 Scout Quest

Default Level 20 Scout Quest

There was a level 20 scout quest out of Kion that gave you a crystal. This would be similar to the level 20 warrior quest which yielded the Helmet of Keen Sight.

Have these level 20 quests w/rewards been removed?

I have been unable to get the quest on a level 20 scout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Default Re: Level 20 Scout Quest

There was a Cleric one that gave a Mace at lvl 20 too. Didn't see that one available either...
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Where did you see these quests, on some old fan site?
    Many quests have come and gone as well as the questgivers themselves.

The only level 20 quests I received were for the first six starting classes, warrior -cleric - druid - mage - spiritist - scout, each one offers a passive adventure skill ability reward, "insert class here" Edge Reward.

The old story quests were removed so they could be reworked. There is no ETA for adding them back at this time. In the meantime, there are lots of quests starting at level 20 in Sable Shores.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Hello Jorev,

No, I've done all the quests on various characters. They were a level 20 version of the edge quests for the basic adventure schools, only they gave an item, which was usually relatively decent for that level character.

I do hope they get reworked and put back in game at some future time, with the same rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I hope that crystal quest gets put back in for scouts too. It's a very nice crystal!
    The "edge" quests were removed quite a while ago iirc, however, I completed that scout xtal quest... oh say maybe a year ago... big guess their really.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information