Thread: comp crash on loading game.

Default comp crash on loading game.

I've newly installed the game on my PC and the installation was fine as was the patch update but as soon as the game loads my system goes into a memory dump and the whole system has to start up again. I did this a couple of times with it repeating this process. Any suggestions as to the cause?

System details:

CPU: AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1055T Six-Core CPU
    FAN: XtremeGear HDT 120 Xtreme CPU Cooler (5 Heatpipes Direct Core Contact, with rubber rings detachable 120m Neon Fan)
    HDD: Single Hard Drive (1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive)
    KEYBOARD: Razer Lycosa(TM) Gaming Keyboard [+35]
    MOUSE: Sharkoon FireGlider Laser Mouse [+21]
    MOTHERBOARD: GigaByte GA-770T-USB3 AMD 770 Chipset Support DDR3 Ultra Durable(TM)3 Socket AM3 ATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-II, RAID, 1 Gen2 PCIe, 4 PCIe X1, &2 PCI
    MEMORY: 4GB (2x2GB) PC10666 DDR3/1333mhz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select or Major Brand)
    NETWORK: Killer Xeno Pro Gigabit High Speed Online Gaming PCI-E Network Interface Card
    OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)
    POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts Power Supplies (CyberpowerPC 850watt Gaming Power Supply SLI/Crossfire ready)
    SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
    VIDEO: ATI Radeon HD 5770 PCI-E 16X 1GB DDR5 Video Card

Default Re: comp crash on loading game.

Is this a blue screen memory dump?

If so can you write down the error message from the blue screen as it may give an indication as to what the cause is.

Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow zip/rar files to be attached anymore to posts otherwise I would ask for the minidump file.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Default Re: comp crash on loading game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Is this a blue screen memory dump?

If so can you write down the error message from the blue screen as it may give an indication as to what the cause is.

Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow zip/rar files to be attached anymore to posts otherwise I would ask for the minidump file.
    I used to get the blue screen for a while, seem to have it less and less now, but then again, I don't patch allot (seems to cause the problem), also one of the main reasons I play on blight only, I don't want to crash everytime I change servers

Thread Information