Thread: Blight Update 203 Discussion

Default Blight Update 203 Discussion

This is awesome Amon! can`t wait to check out the new content!

Default Re: Blight Update 203 Discussion

Please tell us that the new tiles will fit under the stone walkways. The existing tiles do not and should as well.

Knossos

Thumbs up Re: Blight Update 203 Discussion

That Blight patch is 100%! Awsome. All of it from the New tiles for plots to the fact my Dragon will no longer have to hunt down a ped for Alcarity.

I have been hoping for both the Dragon verson of that gift and more cool things for plots.

I have to say truethfully I am supprized time and again by the amount of work and the Quilty of the work that gets done by are amazing Dev team.

Realy if you consider that most of the Dev team is ether working for free or part time. It's just amazing.

Thx U all for working so hard for so long on this most wonderfull of Worlds.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

so many wonderful changes coming! the ones that caught my eye most:
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Revamped the valley north of Old Rachival. It is now known as the Winter Vale and contains a Gnomian Outpost along with numerous world enhancements, resources, monster spawns, a buildable logging camp, as well as a teleport gate and destination pad. NOTE: This area is not yet complete and still lacks NPC dialog and some of the monster spawns. Also, the destination pad cannot yet be attuned to.
    i absolutely adore this <3

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    A new series of decorative tiles has been added for players to change the visual terrain on their plots.
    • All tiles should be able to go beneath existing structures (or new ones) but for the upper left corner (when initially placed), as the footprint for the tiles is a small square in the upper left corner.
    • All tiles will initially be centered on the center of the plot. The construction model for the tiles will remain in the center of plots (unless the tile is moved of course), but you should be able to add resources to the construction of the tile by standing in the corner of the plot nearest to where the tile's footprint is located. (Please note we are looking in to how to improve this system so that the "visual indicator" that shows the construction model, and the "really need to stand here" are not so separated so players won't be getting the "You are too far away from the structure to do construction." message repeatedly.)
    • Tile sizes are: 5x5, 5x10, 5x15, 10x10, 10x15, 10x20, 15x15, 20x20, 20x40, 30x30, 40x40. It is more efficient resource wise to use as large a tile as possible when covering your plot rather than using multiple small tiles. These include tiles called: Broken Grass, Cobble, Cobble Deadfall, Cobble Snow, Decorative Square, Fishbone Square, Grass, Ice, Jungle Dirt, Jungle Grass, Grey Slate, Stone, Swamp Mud, Sand, Sandstone, Snow, Tilled Dirt, and Volcanic Stone.
    • Tiles with a decorative center only come in 5x5 and 10x10 size. These include: Obsidian, Dragon Center tiles with various backgrounds, Planter Center tiles with various backgrounds.
    • New decorative ponds for T1-T4 have been added. The "odd tiers" are simple ponds without flowers, where the "even tiers" have flowers and a bit more in the way of decoration that come with them.
    ooooh, i can hardly wait to change the look of the dirt on my plot!! :-)

"New decorative ponds for T1-T4 have been added. The "odd tiers" are simple ponds without flowers, where the "even tiers" have flowers and a bit more in the way of decoration that come with them."

This is so cool!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

You guys Rock!!!! Thanks checking it out now.
    Master Annai Aditu of the Storm
    Proud member of the Order of the Talon, Chaos
    "I'm a fair, fragile flower of femininity...and if you don't believe me I'll rip your face off!"

• Revamped the valley north of Old Rachival. It is now known as the Winter Vale and contains a Gnomian Outpost along with numerous world enhancements, resources, monster spawns, a buildable logging camp, as well as a teleport gate and destination pad. NOTE: This area is not yet complete and still lacks NPC dialog and some of the monster spawns. Also, the destination pad cannot yet be attuned to.
    • Revamped the road leading to the Winter Vale from the Stormy March. Its now more forested and contains additional monster spawns.
    I am having trouble finding this. I flew all the way around the area north of Rachival from Mahagra to where Esh spawns. I then went to the Stormy March road and followed it only to end up in Rachival on one fork and the tower on the other fork. I could find no signposts either. Can someone give me a waypoint for this?

Was the patch ever applied yesterday? I don't see any of the new items in the planning window.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Was the patch ever applied yesterday? I don't see any of the new items in the planning window.
    the patch has not yet been applied. having a few issues that we're trying to work out.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Most of this sounds very neat. I love the idea that we'll be able to get Primal Alacrity and the rest of Dragon's Reach and Breath Accuracy. The new plot options sound very nice, too.

I am slightly concerned about the portal changes. It sounds like the team may have decided to go ahead and change the portal destinations for all the portals, against the wishes of most of the respondants to the thread. The creation of a second hub in Genevia does help with the idea of a traffic bottleneck in Bristugo, but it seems like anyone who wants to reach a destination which isn't a major city is doomed to have to make two jumps, unless they happen to be coming from a similar area, which is frustrating. Many players may have to change where they are bound. Maybe I'm being premature, and things aren't as bad as I fear. I'll have to wait until this comes out as a Content Update for the live shards.

I love it all! Thank you so much devs

Can`t wait to go for all that.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information