Thread: Let the people mourn in peace!

Default Let the people mourn in peace!

The fools from the Westboro Baptist church are staging an anti-Obama protest on Sunday at the memorial services being held in Joplin for the tornado victims. These people just lost their loved ones, their homes, well near half their town.... everything in that F5 tornado.

LET THESE PEOPLE MOURN IN PEACE!

To try to help, some friends and I are trying to gather as many people as we can to go create a living blockade to try to separate the WBC fools from the mourners. If anyone lives in near that area and would like to come out and help, by all means, join us on Sunday. (I'm certainly not asking you to give up your identity. ;p But the extra support of other caring people would be appreciated!)

Anyway... GRRRRRR how can people be so cruel?!

Default Re: Let the people mourn in peace!

Those guys are real-life trolls who will try to provoke you into doing something, anything, that they can sue you or press charges over. (They actually have full-time legal counsel too.)

Be careful out there and don't cross the line... or if you're going to cross the line, make it well worth the consequences.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I fully support you in this effort, unfortunately, Arizona is a long drive away.

Look to Gandhi and Martin Luther King as your guide for your counter-protest/living barrier.

Steelclaw hit it on the head. These WBC people are the worst sort of RL trolls.

They want to protest Obama, they should go home and study/research who they want to elect as their representatvies for the next election cycle. If noone satifies, run for office themselves. Or go to D.C.

Otherwise, shut up, Westboro Baptists!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

makes me very sad that people are doing this.. not only do they create a bad view of religion and baptists in general. its just plane rude.

good luck keziah. just hope that the group trying to prevent the other group doesnt cause more of a conflict...

i will keep this in my prayers.

Those people are just not right in the head using a Tragedy to get their agandga heard

Notify the bikers in your state (through web sited and local motorcycle stores) seriously they attend the military funeral protests by these buttheads all the time to block mourners from having to see them.

Find it interesting they are trying to protest at Joplin when they didnt even try in AL. Course I know bikers are very organized here maybe they thought there would be less fighting bak in MO.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information