Thread: Multi-class Limits

Default Multi-class Limits

It has been a long time since I visited Istaria and thought I would like to return. Is there now a limit on the number of classes a biped can have? I was trying to get all of the caster classes before I left and had 10 (1 being warrior) at 100. If I have to lose classes I think it would be enough to stop be coming back.

Can someone please confirm?

Default Re: Multi-class Limits

The only limit to the number of classes (schools) you can have as a biped is the number that are in the game. If you wish to take the time and level each and every adventure and craft school then by all means go for it!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Pryde!!!!

*gasps in shock and almost faints* I thought you fell off the face of
    the world. I tried to send you notes after the DOOM opened, and
    never heard back.

"Pryde's Rest" awaits you in Cliffside, and with the new Plot fluff
    I suspect you need to revamp the Garden.

Hope to see you return soon,
    Andaras

Thank you AmonGwareth - I'm really pleased to hear there is still no restriction.

Andaras - great to see you are still around! I had heard the rumour that bipeds were going to be restricted in the number of classes that they could have so it really threw me off looking into returning but I think I might just have to pop back in. Might be a month or two (after current game subscription runs out and will take ages to download patches - will need to dig up the old login etc) but I think it is time for a visit. It will give you time to spring clean

The Saris will hunt again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pryde View Post
    I had heard the rumour that bipeds were going to be restricted in the number of classes that they could have so it really threw me off looking into returning but I think I might just have to pop back in.
    I wouldn't be surprised if those rumors sparked because of an April Fools joke the devs played in 2009.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

"Andaras - great to see you are still around! I had heard the rumour that bipeds were going to be restricted in the number of classes that they could have so it really threw me off looking into returning but I think I might just have to pop back in. Might be a month or two (after current game subscription runs out and will take ages to download patches - will need to dig up the old login etc) but I think it is time for a visit. It will give you time to spring clean

The Saris will hunt again!!"
    --------------
    Pryde, no need to spring clean. "Pryde's Rest" remains exactly as
    you left it. I did shuffle some of the contents around - Resources
    got moved to Silos and the "House of Hoard" got Emptied. (IIRC
    33 Mil hoard diviied between the ES Draggies)

I'll add you to the Plot permissions tonight, in case I don't see you
    immediately upon return. That way you can access your old storage.

See you soon, Menkure and Nefrett has been advised of your impending
    return. The Hunt is ON!

Andaras

Thread Information