Thread: I've purchased a plot

Default I've purchased a plot

Greetings! I'm simply posting this to say I've purchased a plot in acul for testing purposes. It is the one a short distance away from the smelter machine at roughly 28057/35309.

If you are a player on blight and at any time would like this plot, please send me a message and I will release it to the community for you to purchase out of courtesy.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: I've purchased a plot

Wait, you're testing on the Blight equivalent of Obsidian Order Builders? The same plot I found out the plotbuying bug all those years ago that has since been fixed? Nice. If you need construction feedback, give me a holler on Order.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I'm not aware of any bugs with any plots in Acul, C'gan. What "plot buying bug"?

He said it's been fixed since, so does it matter? :-)

Ah, I read it as a question as to if it has been fixed (question mark), not "it has been fixed" statement as in "is it the same plot".

Sorry.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Yes, years ago I thought I'd try something that worked (and wasn't supposed to). Tagath already had his lair and I already had my plot on Order. 2 subscriptions = 2 plots, right? Well, just for fun I went onto Blight and tried buying my Acul plot there. It worked. Ummmm.... 2 subscriptions = 3 plots? Mind you, this was WAY before the Spread the Word program. Needless to say, I sold the Blight plot and sent in a ticket. At some point, the issue was fixed so it wouldn't happen again.

Any further questions about it need to be directed to Amon since he was the dev who fixed it.

I think this was before your time, Velea. I'm not entirely sure it wasn't mid-Tulga era.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information