Thread: Free To Play Questions

Default Free To Play Questions

I've surely had my account over a week now. The game lets me create any race. Can Free To Play accounts play any race or are they limited?

Default Re: Free To Play Questions

Ok. I just received an email saying they added 2 weeks to my trial account. 3 Questions:

What will happen when my trial runs out?

What will happen if I have more trouble deleting and making new characters?

if I make a Human character, I will never need to delete him, right?

Leelap, on the Free-to-play account you can create a Human. If you create any non-human characters then the account will automatically convert to a trial account which after 14 days will no longer be active.

Your two choices are:

1. Delete all non-human characters. Once you do this your account will convert back to a f2p.

2. Sign up for a subscription and you will have access to all races. Basic subscriptions are $9.99 per month.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Is there any way I can have a developer switch my account to Free To Play sooner than by having the trial expire?

Quote Originally Posted by Leelap View Post
    Is there any way I can have a developer switch my account to Free To Play sooner than by having the trial expire?
    See the no.1 of Amons answer.

Delete all your non-human characters.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Would some-one like to let me know , so i can pass this info on , how f2play accounts can create a toon on blight.
    seems people i have recomended this game to are unable to create a character on blight as only option is chaos and order.

and before anyone asks in the past peeps have joined me on blight beofre rolling full time toons on either of the live shards.

I remeber someone mentioned that you had to have a toon on chaos or order before you could make a toon on blight. I guess they would roll one on a live server, create one on blight, then delete the other. Of course, I could be wrong.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

maybe it is because i am an old old player, but a first alt on a live shard has never, to my admittedly incomplete knowledge, been a requirement for an alt on blight.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I think they enacted it within the past couple of years, velveeta.

Thread Information