Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Calling for a council

New posters can be seen on Chiconis and Dralk's walls. he writing is unsteady, possibly showing a lack of confidence.

As I write these lines, the two crazy dragonesses, Cynny and Daemonar, still wander freely around, possibly threatening hatchlings and older dragons, as well as bipeds... this can't last long, and that is why I call for a meeting, in the hall under Dralk, for elders decide what must be done. I will try fixing a date as soon as possible, with those who want to come.

LungTien

-- OoC on --
    I'll try putting this event saturday, 13th, from:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

I hope to see people, and tell me if you prefer another day/hour.

Default Re: Calling for a council

I would love to participate... It would be a whole lot easier for me if you could set it to one hour earlier, though.
    ~Silver

(oohh that's a fun storyline. I'll try to be there, but I think we're going out on Sat.)

ooohs if I can make it. what day is this going to be one? I`ll be away at Comiccon saterday so maybe on Sunday or Monday night? I`d love to have Reagle, and Falkor in the councel meeting and maybe mister Ryzaak can cause some michief XD I`m US standard central time if it helps lol

I fear not much people would be on at
    11pm : Moscow
    9pm : Berlin
    8pm : London
    3pm : New York
    Noon : Los Angeles
    7am : Sydney
    5am : Tokyo

But I can log then and see, though.

*Niveus spots the posters and rolls his eyes in frustration. False information indeed. Taking out a quill, he revises sections to state that Daemonar HAS been captured and no longer wanders free*

OOC on

XD would love to be there, but I can't! I have a convention on Saturday....so...Niv can't be there.

I can't Sunday either. Perhaps sometime Monday would be more realistic or even NEXT Saturday....I would hate to miss this since Niv is quite an integral player in this RP.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

So, we put it monday, 15th, at Silverblaze's hour if pssible and if not, one hour after?

that sounds good, Lung ^^
    At least for ME it sounds good.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(( i will be able to make that saturday. ))

Aww! Saterday? I`ll be down in Chicago comiccon
    Monday`s good, what time? I get home from work around 11:00pm US Central time
    Last edited by Darkwing_Duck; August 12th, 2011 at 04:19 AM. Reason: typo

So, next monday from
    if possible?

Finally, I can't be there next monday before 11pm... so, it will be later...

New posters are now replacing the older ones.

Daemonar has already been punished, as I heard recently, but Cynny still wanders around freely... I'll call for a council, then, to state about what to do with her.

LungTien

-- OoC -- Is tuesday 16th feasible? or should I report it for saturday 20th?

I can be there at the same hours for the following days, but I dont know about those who want to join the RP meeting.

Question Re: Calling for a council

What about saturday 20th, from:

I'll try tomorrow, monday 22th, same hours. I hope it will work...

Ryzaak lurks around, and spots the new poster. he growls, and claws at it, leaving three long tears down it, then takes a talon, and scribes "And Ieo will be there to stop you....." he doesn`t sign it, simply because he figures the council already knows who he is*

(( OOC: I should be able to make it after work Monday, can`t stay on later then 2:00am US Central time though, hm.. we could keep this forum RP going if it ends up not working well in game. I`d realy love to join cuz my Ryzaak`s still a major part of the RP seeing he is Cynny`s mate XD ))

It may be the only solution, considering some can attend sundays only, and some can't attend sundays,...

(I get home at ~22:15 today, hope that's not too late.)

(I won't be there before noon, as is posted for the LA time since I have school. I will likely be there 1pmish or around there, hopefully. Maybe Niv can drop in halfway or...fall out of the sky or ..wait, no, just remembered that he is currently locked up and can't attend XD In the end, regardless of what a council decides, he will do his own thing, even if it wasn't EXACTLY what was decided. ^^ )

Thread Information