Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

*he shrugs in a rather non-chalant manner, tone rather bored* I just assumed if you HAD tried to capture Cynny when you saw her in the clearing, as you said, that I would have heard about it from at least one other person~. How silly of me to think a battle would be noticed~. *he rolls his eyes*

As for jailing, it has been tried before~. *he states simply, folding his arms slowly as he narrows his eyes* She was simply sprung free by one of her supporters~. Seems to me that other avenues HAVE been attempted and now we are running out of ideas....save for destroying her~.

*the shadows around the elf swirl a bit faintly* I could attempt to jail her spirit as I have jailed Daemonar's~. Any step out of a line I could likely punish her severely for, since I have a direct link to her very essence~. I would need Cynny HERE though, to do such a thing~.....*he trails off, choosing to not mention what else might happen*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

*she remains quiet just listening for now glancing back and forth between mint and lungtien slightly*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

We weren't many in the clearing when it happened, elf, and you can't always be aware of everything occuring there. I can show you a view of the fight with one of my spells, but it was brief and she fled quickly. She used a sort of skeleton to turn immaterial, sort of, and disappear under the ground... she has also a phylactery, with which she can take souls from bodies.

I'm fine with the idea to bind her like Daemonar, but I'd like to be able surveying where she is and what she is doing when I want, I'd just need a bit of preparation." *Temeraire snorts towards Niveus, then glances at Saphire and Reagle, to see what they think about it.

~Banniet looked around, he was a bit uneasy and spoke hesitantly~ Planning is.. good but how do.. we do any of it.. without knowing where she is? ~his hesitation stops and he speaks more calmly, and relaxes his posture~ Do we know what places she frequents? Her usual hunting grounds? You mentioned that she has been cleansed of blight, but does she still stay near it? If other avenues have been tried as the elf said, and she's as insane and dangerous as you seem to think, then why are we avoiding destroying her? ~He glances at Mint~ We even have a willing executioner!

[reagle] *nods* Ieo have to agree with Lungtien here, however. is aea is indeed insane, and a real danger, maybe destroying aea would be a g`rei idea. Afterall, Mintshade got rid of the one blight monster, saving many hatchlings. so why not? We`ll have to locate, and possibly capture aea though. *he furrows a brow in thought*

*he sighs a rolls his eyes. Of course this was all a waste of time, I JUST said we can't do a thing until we find her. Getting to his feet, he stretches and pops a few joints before he says,* Listen, we aren't getting anything done while sitting here and yapping about it~. We keep stating things we already know, and frankly, I am getting annoyed with it. If there is nothing else relevant to add, I believe I will take my leave~. More likely to find her out THERE than here~.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

*The black primalist rolls his eyes and stares at the elf, talking with an annoyed tone: "Then, if you have nothing more to say, just get out of this lair. Not everyone was aware of everything having been said until now, and we also figured out that the undead Ryzaak is obviously planning to do something."

*LungTien turns his blue eyes towards Saphire, then Reagle, before adding: "I have done errors in the past... that is why I still want to give Cynny a chance, like I did with Daemonar, and not to get her utterly destroyed at sight."

[Reagle] *pins his earfins flat against his head at mention of undead Ryzaak* planning something? hm.. Ieo can only imagine. Well enough discussing what to do with Cynny, aea is d`na going to find aea self *he gets to his feet, ready to pad out, before he looks back at the gathering* Ieo will scout caves, and caverns near the blight where Ieo have heard aea often hides. anyone care to join Ieo?

(( not sure if Ryzaak should make an entrance here or not. XD could make a battle ))

~His earfins twitch a few times as he rubs the back of his head~
    Ya, I'll come, not sure if I can help but it'll be better then twiddling my fingers here, that's for certain.
    ~He calmly gets up and begins to follow Reagle out~

((ooc: I really shouldn't because this is putting a crimp on my journal entries but it's far too interesting to pass up. ))

mintshade has a point and so do you lungtien but i agree with the elf that its a waste to just sit here talking about what we could do.

Well, now that everything has been said... what about trying to work together and seek for Cynny by dividing the areas we'll survey between all of us, rather than just scatter around and lonely search without checking with the others? We'll have more success if we unite our efforts and knowledge. *LungTien snorts, looking at everyone else and not moving an inch from his sitting spot.

*he shrugs slowly and folds his arms* a large group in much more easy to notice than a small one~. If we ALL go together the odds of her spotting us before we spot her are immense. I say we have assigned areas to look and go in teams of two at the very most~

*she nods slowly after shutting her eyes* agreed mintshade

*The black adult snorts and replies with a grin: "That is, sort of, what I said... not staying together to search in the same place, but each of us looking into different and designated areas, while knowing where are the others. That is why I prepared these orbs..."

*The primalist makes his scalepack appear under his chest and picks a blue glowing orb up in it." *These orbs will allow us to keep track of the others' situation, and talk with each other. Everything you'll have to do will be to take your orb into your claws and peer at it a few seconds.

Then, you will see the others' reflections, and be able to talk with them as if they were nearby. This doesn't involve mind or spirit, only primal, so this won't be dangerous for the elf." *Temeraire grabs four more orbs and hands them towards the others, expecting each of them to take one. The orb looks hard enough and shouldn't break easily.

"That way, we'll also be able to come quickly if one of us needs help."

~He stops in his tracks almost at the door, turning around and walking towards Temeraire and the orbs~
    This is a good idea, I do have a question though, now that I'm thinking on it. Is there anyway to bait our quarry?

[Reagle] *stops mid pad, and turns around smiling at Lungtien* Sounds kier Lungtien, that way we can keep each other updated, and give the coords if any of us shall happen to spot aea. *he pads over to Lungtien, and nods*

I still don't see how we could get to the other person in any reasonable amount of time if they are on the other side of the continent~ *he remarks, taking the orb* true, portals are fast....sort of, but they certainly wouldn't be fast enough to intercept a fight~. Those last only for scant minutes~ *he sighs, brow furrowing as the shadows around him begin to try and absorb the primal of the orb he is carrying*...son..of...a...*he grits his teeth and holds the orb high above his head which causes the reaching shadows to give up for now*

*LungTien gives them the orbs but keeps one. "Things can be done to slow a fight down... we can also delay the beginning of it, or chase her if she starts fleeing. So, you'd know where she is, where she is fleeing, and what she does,... if you keep these orbs." *The ancient primalist flicks his tail to drop the topic, then stares at his orbs a moment, thoughfully, before looking up at the others. "I'll search in the region around Chiconis and Granitefall mountains. Where will you begin your search, Saphire, Reagle, Banneit?"

i have no idea to tell the truth.. *she glances over at the elf and flicks her tail tip* having some issues there mint?

~His earfins twitch as he takes one of the orbs and begins to lightly toss it into the air and catch it several times before putting it in his pack~
    I was thinking of perhaps searching near blighted areas. If she was part of it for such a long time, I find it hard to believe she would stop being near it simply because she's been cleansed of it. ~he grins slightly, striding back toward the exit~ Bad habits and all that hoopla, any suggestions?

Thread Information