Thread: Big problem!

Default Big problem!

Here is my problem I can not get into the game when I run so good with my time when it is supposed to enter the game nothing appears please help me!

Default Re: Big problem!

Can you explain exactly what is happening please?
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

I run the launcher I enter my ID and password. The all is well accept I press on and play my next the por it will enter the game my disparrai it and nothing happens. (to clarify I'm on Windows 7).

What do you mean by "nothing happens?" Is game screen just black? What do you actually see? It's very hard to figure out what the problem is unless you give very specific details.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

have no game screen nothing!

So you mean the game is not launching?
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Do you mean it looks like there is no land or character on your screen? Or the loading screen dissapeared or...? If I were you, I'd empty my world cache tho.

there is the loading happens and it loads my game when it is supposed to launch the game nothing happens and when I re launching the launcher is write:
    Istaria is already running from: C: / Program / ​​Istaria
    That It Is Strongly recommended istaria not Be Run From Same installation location. Will this result in data loss (within istaria only) as well as instability
    and when I run from the folder that has done the same. I do not know what to do help me

Okay, so it sounds like what is happening is this:

1. You start the launcher (the Java one from the sound of it).
    2. You get to the point where you press "Play" (I assume that you chose to "create a new character.")
    3. The launcher closes, but no other windows appear.

Does that sound correct?

The fact that you are getting the "Istaria is already running" message when you restart the launcher means that, well, Istaria is, in some form, running. Have you checked to make sure that Istaria is not perhaps minimized or that some program (a firewall or antivirus) is not blocking it?

my antivirus and my firewall's not the cause of my problem and a window appears and is writing a loading file 1%, 2% etc and once its finished her that the window disappears and there is not nothing my other windows when I go into the Task Manager window later in the process I see istaria * 32. Here I hope you can help me.

After the launcher closes when you press Play, the patcher should appear. It has two progress bars on it, and I imagine that it's the patcher you saw. After the patcher is finished, the game should start.

Since it appears that the game is not starting after the patcher is finished, are you able to tell if the patcher actually completed its processes successfully?

yes the patch is finished when it's finished checking the sound system and just before the game window it appears that nothing happens.

Try using launcher.exe in the c:\program files\istaria\ folder.

Under options put a tick in full scan.

Are you logged on as an administrator on Windows 7?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

no it did not work and yes I am administrator on the computer

You need to log a support ticket with full details and logs of the issues you are having (include directx diagnostic logs)

https://support.istaria.com/
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Remember to go to your Istaria folder and right click Istaria.exe, go to properties, then go to the Compatibility tab, then at the bottom check "Run program as an administrator" then hit apply and ok. Also make sure your graphics driver is updated.

Cave draconis.

Thread Information