Thread: Best server?

Default Best server?

Hey, I'm new and need to pick a server!

I am a roleplayer and a normal player, I'm wondering which server is more active and which one people prefer!

Thank you.

If it's active, I guess my preference would be the RP server, but I don't want to go there if it's dead. Thanks!

Default Re: Best server?

Neither of the servers are dead- though Chaos has many more players than Order. The only problem is that there's very little, if any, roleplay on Chaos!

While Order's not as active, there's frequently roleplay snuffling around inside the channels and in a few of the towns. It's still alive!

There's usually about 20-30ish online on Order in comparison to Chaos' 50+. Wherever you go, there's bound to be folk around to talk to!

(And welcome to the game! <3)
    Last edited by Sigvard; September 6th, 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Typo

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Welcome to Istaria! I think your primary goal/form of enjoyment of the game should dictate your choice of servers. If roleplaying is the biggest thing for you, Order sounds like a good fit. If being able to progress reasonably quickly through milestones like Rite of Passage, Ancient Rite of Passage, bagging your first epic boss, etc. are more important to you, Chaos would likely be a better fit. That's not to say that either server has a complete monopoly on roleplaying or questing/hunting-- you can find both "styles" of playing on both servers to one extent or another .

Welcome on Istaria, Savria, feel free to ask if you need help, here or in game. If you join Order, you can poke me when I am on, my name is the same than here.

Thank you so much! I am leaning towards Order now, but I would love to keep hearing opinions.

I'm on Order as well, find me usually as Kithantryx.
    Subtlety is all well and good, but for a lasting impression, you only need a dragon.
    Kithantryx - Dragon - Strata on Order
    Ein Morbane - Human Paladin - Strata on Order

I have a very old character on Blight (my original character from when the game first came out) he wasn't very high level but was pretty decent, would it be best for me to continue playing him or just start fresh on Order/Chaos?

Order is awesome. Chaos people are just weird...

Weird as in normal or weird as in giving weird people a bad name?
    Subtlety is all well and good, but for a lasting impression, you only need a dragon.
    Kithantryx - Dragon - Strata on Order
    Ein Morbane - Human Paladin - Strata on Order

Just normal weird

Thread Information