Thread: Found my way back from "Back in the day" as the kids say...

Default Found my way back from "Back in the day" as the kids say...

Hey folks,
    I was a huge fan of this game when it was Horizons somewhere around 2004.

Either way I am thrilled to be able to play my old characters that I loved, and once the downloads and updates are done I hope to join you all.

Might anyone point out a "Welcome back" type of guide that is relatively recent? I want to get back to crafting and harvesting asap.

Once I get the hang of things I plan on searching out a guild, mainly for conversation while I do random stuff.

any advice?
    Thanks a lot folks!
    Jypsy

Default Re: Found my way back from "Back in the day" as the kids say...

Welcome back, Jypsy!

SOOOO much has changed over the last 6+ years that I would recommend heading to New Trismus and starting over. Do the quests there, re-learn the game, and proceed. The land is now tiered, there are lots and lots of quests, so many changes since 2004 I can't even list them all.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Found my way back from "Back in the day" as the kids say...

Hello Jypsy, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask if you need help, here or in game. I hope you'll enjoy the game and the community.

Thread Information