Thread: looking for a friendly guild

Default looking for a friendly guild

Hello, my husband and I are coming back to the game. We are both dragons. We are hoping to find a guild to hang out with (we live on the West coast of USA and are mainly on in the evenings and weekends) with people and ask our newbie'ish questions because we can't remeber lol.

my ingame name is Maybell Lockhart.

Default Re: looking for a friendly guild

Many Guilds have public chat channels where you can join and meet the locals. Visit the channels and chat with folks. It's a good way to get to know the various Guilds.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

I'd also suggest talking to other folks (dragon and biped, alike) about their guilds, if they're in one, and even about other guilds.

If a character has been in a guild for a few months, and really can't tell you much about it, I'd probably steer clear of it; on the other hand, if someone talks about their guild-mates and the assistance they've received, well....

While it seems most guilds are open to all races, there are a few which are race-specific...purely a personal preference, I guess, and, even though I'm in a Dragon-only guild, I can see advantages and disadvantages to both.

In any case, hope you find a Guild that brings you much fun and enjoyment...this is truly a great game!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Thank you,
    I was online last night chatting in a few guild chats, and just getting to know a few people.

Thread Information