Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resurrection and rescue

Default Resurrection and rescue

During his visit in Iyrevi's lair, as he was discussing with the pink adult to find a solution about his albino son and Sun beams, LungTien Temeraire had caught sight of a dragoness, dead but not blighted, which was lying near various tables and strange items. Having asked the scientist and discussed with him about this mysterious dragoness, the black primalist learned that she had, seemingly, been found, alone and dead, by the adult dragon.

According to his words, Iyrevi had picked her corpse up to carry her inside his lair and use her for experiments. During the following days, Temeraire tried to reason Iyrevi about such wrong behaviour, and attempted finding compromises, but the pink scientist kept refusing categorically to resurrect and release the creature, having insisted she was serving science. LungTien finally desisted in trying and reasoning the adult, but couldn't accept abandonning the dragoness to such fate. Then, he started seeking bipeds and dragons in order to enter Iyrevi's lair and, with or without the scientist's agreement, to not leave the cave without a living and freed dragoness.

- OoC -
    I will try to set the RP event saturday, 27th, from:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

Default Re: Resurrection and rescue

(I did some mistakes in the text so I post a corrected version here.)

During his visit in Iyrevi's lair, as he was discussing with the pink ancient to find a solution about his albino son and Sun beams, LungTien Temeraire had caught sight of a green adult dragoness, dead but not blighted, which was lying near various tables and strange items. Having asked the scientist and discussed with him about this mysterious adult, the black primalist learned that she had, seemingly, been found, alone and dead, by the other ancient dragon.

According to his words, Iyrevi had picked her corpse up to carry her inside his lair and use her for experiments. During the following days, Temeraire tried to reason Iyrevi about such wrong behaviour, and attempted finding compromises, but the pink scientist kept refusing categorically to resurrect and release the green-scaled creature, having insisted she was serving science. LungTien finally desisted in trying and reasoning the pink ancient, but couldn't accept abandonning the dragoness to such fate. Then, he started seeking bipeds and dragons in order to enter Iyrevi's lair and, with or without the ancient scientist's agreement, to not leave the cave without a living and freed dragoness.

OOC: Cole would wanna come along but can't at the moment, for several reasons......Darn computer....
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

((I will try very very hard to join on this one but I will warn you here: Its not on lung's side. An individual unrelated to what lung is going in for is protecting their interests...))

This looks interesting, but I don't suppose it's a place for a dragon hatchy or recently Gifted Saris, am I right?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

there is a place for everyone ))
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    ((I will try very very hard to join on this one but I will warn you here: Its not on lung's side. An individual unrelated to what lung is going in for is protecting their interests...))
    (Hmm... I'd like to know who is this individual.
    And yes, everyone who wants to come can join.)

Atlanna will gladly join
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Exclamation Re: Resurrection and rescue

(Err, this will be saturday 29th, not 27th :/ )

(( I`d love to join but sadly I`ll have to work that day/night D: second shift Blagh... :P ))

Unhappy Re: Resurrection and rescue

(It is a pity you can't come... *curses timezones)

If Morinare is conscious (okay, if *I* am conscious) at 4 on Saturday, he'll be there, even though he has no idea what it's about or how dangerous it might be....sounds like fun!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Yeah i guess if i'm on at that time i'll pop in, since im gonna stop waiting for someone to decide to help out cole.
    Cory
    ------------------------

((Hi guys. I'm having some technical difficulties; first one being that my mom forgot to pay the internet bill. Second is my sister's laptop is having some difficulties with the client - I seem to be able to log in, but it fails to authenticate with the server. We are going to try to get it to full scan and patch up before we overwrite it with a more recent edition of the client from our PCs. This means I may be a few minutes late pending how long it takes for the sister to walk to the house, transfer, and walk back. Hopefully it works out, internet costs $2.00/h here to use the secured wireless.

Hope to see you soon.))

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    ((Hi guys. I'm having some technical difficulties; first one being that my mom forgot to pay the internet bill. Second is my sister's laptop is having some difficulties with the client - I seem to be able to log in, but it fails to authenticate with the server. We are going to try to get it to full scan and patch up before we overwrite it with a more recent edition of the client from our PCs. This means I may be a few minutes late pending how long it takes for the sister to walk to the house, transfer, and walk back. Hopefully it works out, internet costs $2.00/h here to use the secured wireless.

Hope to see you soon.))
    update: may be upwards of an hour to hour and a half late because the sister mistook 'go get the entire game install folder' for 'go get the game installer that downloads stuff'. Is it possible you could delay that long so I can get the issue I am having worked out? Currently copying a copy of a working istaria install over to my own laptop before I return to the net cafe/making a quick post via leeched wireless.

Unhappy Re: Resurrection and rescue

Well, considering only 3 players logged for the event, it will be reported...

I'd like to know when interested people can attend, day and hour, if there is some...

Maybe next monday, october 31st, from the same hour?

If some are interested, I'd like to see when they can attend... if I don't know who would like to come and when they can, setting a date and an hour will be hard : p

Dunno if i will be around at the time. but i would like to be around. just don't be suprised if i dont come around.
    Cory
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by coryzilla View Post
    Dunno if i will be around at the time. but i would like to be around. just don't be suprised if i dont come around.
    (Dunno at what time you and others can be around, so dunno when I can set an event.)

Thread Information