Thread: Hi-rez Eyes

Post Hi-rez Eyes

I'm trying to convert them into the game, I hope to have them working soon. ^^
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Default Re: Hi-rez Eyes

Ooohhh I ESP. Like the one on the left
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Probably won't work I'm sorry to say. The eyes would have to have an increase in size in a 1:1 relationship with the rest of the skin textures and all other things dragons can have on like masks and such. If not, you will probably have just a corner of the eye actually on the eye and the rest of it extending over other portions of the head. Or other weirdness like invisible textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    Probably won't work I'm sorry to say. The eyes would have to have an increase in size in a 1:1 relationship with the rest of the skin textures and all other things dragons can have on like masks and such. If not, you will probably have just a corner of the eye actually on the eye and the rest of it extending over other portions of the head. Or other weirdness like invisible textures.
    A lot of trial and error, but I got it working

I'm still testing the other.
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Artermus View Post
    A lot of trial and error, but I got it working
    I'll have to admit that I'm extremely surprised. The system never seemed to allow something like that. Each texture (skin, highlights, eyes, masks, etc) is a layer that gets assembled into a composite whole. If you make one larger it goes outside of it's boundaries and over (or under depending upon which layer it is on) portions of the textures next to it. Would you mind sending me the details of how you did that? It really has my curiosity going.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    I'll have to admit that I'm extremely surprised. The system never seemed to allow something like that. Each texture (skin, highlights, eyes, masks, etc) is a layer that gets assembled into a composite whole. If you make one larger it goes outside of it's boundaries and over (or under depending upon which layer it is on) portions of the textures next to it. Would you mind sending me the details of how you did that? It really has my curiosity going.
    As soon as I tried to make them bigger it messed a few things up, only way to fix it is to resize the UV maps on the model which is impossible, but I'll get it in.

we have just witnessed a Miracle folks....

something Solitaire can't do. :O

Only way to make this work is find an exporter for the gr2 model format, but there are other ways of getting it working. ^^

Here they are, well the first two are complete.

Extract to resources_override, copy and replace all, and your done.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0sn77...s_override.rar

Enjoy!

Sorry to say but the link you posted above doesn't work :/

Taikeru Auris - [100/76/31/12] ~ ''The Primal Guardian of the Ancients of Order''

Quote Originally Posted by erikademe View Post
    Sorry to say but the link you posted above doesn't work :/
    Here all fixed. ^^ http://www.mediafire.com/?mh6pqdqovnr27ah

Thank you

Taikeru Auris - [100/76/31/12] ~ ''The Primal Guardian of the Ancients of Order''

It depends which server board I think is which.

Hey Art, the file's down again, unfortunately

file is down again

That link is dead too now.

Use something like Dropbox?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information