Thread: Reawakening

Default Reawakening

*deep in a long forgotten library of her parents lair, a stir in the air begins. Within, a deep blue gemlike dragon wakes slightly from her long slumber. "Its cold again, Have I slept much again?" she wonders to herself, Blinking as she awakens "how many days has I slept now?" She knows not. For now, she looks around, her scales matted with dust as well as the objects around her. After surveying the room around her she slowly gets up into a Bipedal stance just as her mother zarla had before her feeling as though she grew only slightly. Using the walls to support her weight with her muscles feeling weak, she stumbles to reach the lairs exit. A brightness Iseia's eyes never did come to like causes her sheild her eyes with her wings as she looks about the world wondering with a saddened heart what has she missed with her slumber?

((hey all ^_^; Issy is back now, had troubles with college and moving way too much but all is good now! i should be around once im done redownloading on new computer hahah! 0.0 i do look forward to what all is new though,))

Default Re: Reawakening

Hello, and welcome back, Iseia. Glad to see you back in Istaria.

*serves Iseia an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home!! :-)

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYY *GLOMP, TACKLE* welcome baaaaaaaaack!!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Iseia View Post
    *deep in a long forgotten library of her parents lair, a stir in the air begins. Within, a deep blue gemlike dragon wakes slightly from her long slumber. "Its cold again, Have I slept much again?" she wonders to herself, Blinking as she awakens "how many days has I slept now?" She knows not. For now, she looks around, her scales matted with dust as well as the objects around her. After surveying the room around her she slowly gets up into a Bipedal stance just as her mother zarla had before her feeling as though she grew only slightly. Using the walls to support her weight with her muscles feeling weak, she stumbles to reach the lairs exit. A brightness Iseia's eyes never did come to like causes her sheild her eyes with her wings as she looks about the world wondering with a saddened heart what has she missed with her slumber?
    *happens to be running by at the sight of a dragon coming out of cave*
    *slowly walks up and greets with a bow of honor* "good day to ye" ^,-,^
    "i am DrazilForce"
    Last edited by DrazilForce; November 7th, 2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: i got more of the other persons sentence then i really wanted
    my name is pronounced Dr-A-zil
    It has always been my dream to be a dragon in real life
    to help the community of Malatora
    the future holds the key http://fedcom-online.webs.com/

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

8D WEEEBEEEE ISSY!

<3 we missed you!

trying to come back once again, been busy with so many things that ive been booked down with not much time... i look forward to seeing what all has changed in time i was gone!

Hello Iseia, and good luck, I hope your situation gets better and that you'll have more free time soon *winghugs
    We look forward to see you in game again.

Thread Information