Thread: Blood Mist

Default Blood Mist

wow can't believe i've never really done one of these o.0".

but *clears throat* i'm Founder and guild master for the Guild Blood Mist on Chaos shard. basically its a friendly, and currently very small guild. its for all races. biped and dragons alike. i'd like for every one to get along in the guild.

i created the guild so i can help out newer players but old players are also welcomed into it :3.

The Current Structure for the guild is this:

Officer's and Master's Watchers run and keep the guild up dated on any events.

Experienced Ped/Dragon titles for when a player reaches a certain level of knowledge about the game and now has know how to help other players.

Starter Ped/Dragon are titles for newer players. its not to embarrass you but so older players in guild know if you may need help.

Alts Alternative characters to an existing guildie.

for the passed few months its been quite, all players currently in the guild have pretty much dropped out of game and with my sister Moonshade preoccupied with school, i've just pretty much been running the guild alone and left others to ask if they could join *which you can imagine for such a small guild is not many ask, if at all XD"..*

so the guild is open for any one who is interested in joining. we currently only have one plot for our guild which is my Lair in Parsinia. however in time i may change Places if a better one presents its self.

Default Re: Blood Mist

Edit for info on our guilds lair.

i found a better lair for my small guild in Morning Light.

Thread Information