Thread: United Artisan Workers

Default United Artisan Workers

You may have recently heard us calling out to you to come to Genevia's Inn the Brig tavern to receive Free [Candied Apple]s for the holidays...So now it's time to tell you about us:

We're a group of players who prefer the crafting side of Istaria. This is not to say that we don't adventure! We do -- honestly we do but not as often as we craft

We ask for biped crafters, but that does not mean this is a biped only guild! We do allow dragons! but they are alternate characters

Our guild is open to adult (over age 18) bipeds who enjoy crafting and joking around. We can be found in the UAW chat channel, and you can visit our forum at http://uawi.freeforums.org/ to get to know more about us.

Hope to chat with you in game
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Re: United Artisan Workers

You've got a nice looking plot there in Genevia ! I hope your craft-centered guild has nothing but good fortune . My dwarf, Martel, is often around Genevia adding a little bit to the various Ancients plots in the northwest part of town. Shout if you need a hand with anything .

Thread Information