Thread: Warning

Default Warning

Hey guys my hotmail account has been hijacked so for throws of you that have me on your email list DON'T open anything from me Period until further notice Might even go as far as ditching msn
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Warning

Dang it, does that mean I did not win 10 million dollars from you ? LOL>
    PS I don't need the little purple pills (yet) /p

My wife claims it's big enough.. so I don't need whatever it is you were selling trying to enlarge whatever it is you were trying to enlarge... She deleted the email before I got to read it, so I don't know exactly what the product was... =-)
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Come to think of it, I've never seen a Gmail account get hijacked. Ditching MSN/Hotmail/Windows Live/whatever-they're-calling-it-now is a good idea in any case.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information