Unsure if this is a problem at my end or with the client and/or this particular lair, so, for now, I'll ask about it here rather than putting in a ticket.

Just purchased a lair on Genevia (if you go straight south from Genevia Town, you'll find a small triangle of lairs in between the communities of Sandstone Bluffs and Copperton; my lair is the westernmost of those, at 15360,14048), and, have only begun construction. At present, I have a 3-way corridor leading north from the "initial" doorway, with a Tier 1 storage chamber connected to the west, and I'm constructing another 3-way corridor to the north.

The first 3-way went off without a hitch, but, as I began constructing the T1 storage, I noticed a problem/glitch/annoyance. Every time I added new materials to the under-construction chamber (12 Rough Maelstones, for example), the materials would be added, the percent-completed number would update and everything appeared hunky-dory....except that I'd turn around, and the initial entrance to the 3-way corridor was now a black "plug"...the door leading back to the spiral going up to the outer entrance was gone. And, not just visually...my dragon couldn't go through it, just as if the opening had not been constructed at all....I was "trapped" inside a chamber with no entrance/exit!

If I exited the game and came back, everything was back to normal: I was inside a 3-way corridor, with an under-construction Tier 1 storage chamber and a nice opening leading to the upward spiral and the outside world. Also, if I recalled and then came back to the lair, everything appeared normal again.

Finished the T1 storage chamber and began construction of the next 3-way corridor...with the exact same results, each and every time I add/contribute the next set of materials, that initial opening leading to the spiral (and, I've noted, the completed T1 storage, as well) is replaced by the black plug, and, once again, I need to either re-log or recall to get things back to normal.

Yesterday, a friend joined me in the initial 3-way corridor....Krinharth showed up just after I'd added something to my under-construction 3-way, when all I saw was that black plug...Krin, on the other hand, saw a perfectly normal opening, and waltzed right into the corridor. Krin went in and out, several times, while I was unable to do so. Krinharth also generously contributed 8 lovely Viridian Crystalline Lattices, and reported NO odd changes or disappearing openings; I should have been in the chamber with Krin at the same time to see if there was a change visible to me...might do that, if convenient to us both.

This appears to only be a graphical problem at my end, and, doesn't appear to be anything permanent...still, it's annoying and a bit worrying, especially since one of my Guild-Mates mentioned that this specific lair has had a history of problems.

Has anyone experienced anything like this...does it sound like something I should put in a ticket about (since it's apparently only visible to me)...or, does it sound like I should abandon this lair, now, since there *is* a history of problems (which may or may not have been fixed)???

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!