Thread: * Hugs Choas *

Talking * Hugs Choas *

Hello all.

I have a announcement well more of a secret to tell out to all..

As your aware, Alphiner left Choas to a reason but will not say. She moved to another server which is Order.
    She has been spending her time at Order with her new friends and with her mate, It was decided that I come back to Choas, but It has taken me around 2 months to get my dragon butt back to Choas.

Well Alphiner has returned to Choas. But 1 thing has changed, the old Alphiner as your aware the Adult Alphiner that was on choas, has returned but as an hatchie. Yes why is that?. well I have my reasons and 1 of them is. That I couldn't take the loss and the pain that I still have when I left Choas. Why did I move to Order in the first place?. As I said I have my reasons but will not say but I'll say this. I left choas to keep my mate out of trouble, and to be with him. Without him, I'll be lonely and really depressed.
    And Not to mention before I forget, The Adult Alph dragon is staying on Order with her friends and her mate. The alph dragon thats on choas now is well the same Alph dragon.

I decided this morning that I wanted to come back to Choas. That I'd return as the same Alph dragon that many of you know that are on Choas.

I'm sorry to those who know me on Choas and I'm sorry I left instantly without telling you. It hurt me as well, but it only heart my heart, as if something deep inside of me was torn away and lost forever. I promise now to my friends that are on Choas. I will never ever leave again, and I will not leave Choas with out a fight. And I'm still the same crazy, mischievous, kind, quiet, friendly, and the helpful Alph dragon.

And I'm also sorry to those that I have hurted, I was blind, I was stupid, I wasn't thinking properly and I was acting like the smart *** dragon.
    I never meant to destroy or ruin anything, I'm really sorry to those I have hurted.

And as well I'm sorry to those on Choas, that don't want me to return. And you know what I ain't going anywhere so suck it up. Because this Alph dragon is not getting off or leaving Choas, nope I'm staying.
    Choas is my home, and I'm staying. You want me off good luck with that, I'm not leaving Choas without a fight.

So thought I'd put the announcement up.
    C u my wonderful friends on Choas.
    Rawr!???

Default Re: * Hugs Choas *

well ik i used to see you around but we never really did talk if memory serves me right, but i welcome you back to chaos ^^ i'm not on often much in general due to other things that r keeping me busy but if i see ya around i'll drop a friendly hello ^^.

Thread Information