Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Default Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Please use this thread to document bugs you find in the game. Please keep posts to bugs, not comments on bugs. Feedback from the team will be noted in red within your post.

A few notes that will make tracking down and thus being able to fix bugs easier.
    • If the bug happened as part of a quest, please include the name of the quest and about how far into the quest it happened if the quest is a longer one.
    • If the bug was with an NPC, please include the name of the NPC and a complete sentence of what was said, not just the problem part to make finding the error easier.
    • Screenshots aren't needed in most cases and take up a great deal of "screen space". If a bug is with an item, the name of the item and what is wrong is usually all that is needed for us to be able to track it down.
    • If you are playing on Blight and encounter a bug, especially if it is something that happened due to a recent update, please post on the thread for that set of patch notes, not on here. In general we assume that the bugs posted here are coming from either Chaos or Order players.
    • Likewise it helps save us time and be more efficient if you skim the current patch notes before posting a new bug to be sure that it hasn't already been fixed on Blight and is just pending an update to Chaos/Order.

Thank you.

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Players are able to activate machines in other players' plots/lairs, as proven here.

This is being evaluated by the technical team.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 23rd, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I am in the yew forest amongst the trees trying to gather bark. It is very annoying when I try to select a tree to harvest. I have to either circle around to line up the tree or I may have to zoom in because i cannot select the tree i am standing next to.
    PLEASE fix this issue we are having for so long.
    The other day I was hunting enraged yew treants. I had to use the F10 to select the nearest treant because the trees. Seriously I cannot see the trees for the forest.
    Please!!!

This is a known issue.

Apparently it's possible for a hatchling to get stuck in the crystals in the middle of the chiconis shrine

This is a known issue.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    I just lost the game.

Quest: Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report

it requests to gather 150 salt rock from Wisp Isle.

but no Salt on Wisp isle.

Note: when gathering from another place (AI in this case) the counter does not update but the quest updates once the salt has been given to the NPC.

This quest was fixed in the update which will be applied to live shards tomorrow. It was part of the LA revamp.
    Last edited by Velea; April 2nd, 2012 at 09:41 PM.

No cedar spawn showing in NT on Blight, just a few treants.

Should be resolved now.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

Minor problem with Kerian's Quest: Learn How to Technique a Claw. As with the old quest, you're sent to the beach near the windmill in New Trismus, and told to loot a carapace from the newly renamed Loricatus Beetle. All that are at that location are the Small Loricatus Beetles, which don't drop carapace (at least, my little hatchie alt never got one, although he earned 3.5 levels killing the durned things)...remembered that there was another spawn on the beach up in the NE corner, and found both Small and Loricatus Beetles, and, found the carapace. Be helpful to re-word the quest, methinks.

Thanks!

The carapace doesn't drop from any sand beetle unless you have the quest active. However, there is a bug with the quest that is preventing the Small Loricatus Beetles from counting for the quest. This will be fixed with the next update.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: for Velea
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Not so much a bug but a misdirection on one of the Sslanis quests to kill the level 18-20 sand pygmy warriors (I forget the name of them and the mobs! Sorry)

It says they are around the lakes of Crystal Tears - which is fine and correct but then also in the same paragraph says they are at Bridgeview, someway before Bridgeview itself? Not at all right when the directions are suggesting to follow the eastern coastal road...

Hope that makes sense

Got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 14th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Possibly "Beach front Beatdown" - matching the trophy quest for Agh-Kuk's?

The quest was from Ssoren - I remember something useful

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 14th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Took the first monk quest, it asks me to kill 10 small sand beetles. Killing the small loricatus beetles does not update the counter. Received the quest from the monk trainer on the island outside of Kion and tried killing the small loricatus on NT.

Quest name: Monk: Initiates First Test

Making sure the loricatus beetles on LA work. The ones on NT don't by design as the quest says "local" which means there on Lesser Aradoth.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 17th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.

Knut Granite-Skull, needed by Sigrun's Quest in Doom. Knut first was moved from Aughendell to New Brommel. Now removed from New Brommel, but to where? he's doesn't appear to be back in augh. Sigrun's Quest sends you to augh to find him. appears to be missing from the game, or hiding in a new spot somewhere unknown to anyone at this time

Thanks, we're looking into solutions.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 17th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

While you are checking on the missing Knut for Sigrun's quest, please see about Halfdan for the rare bottle caps quest and what about the vendor for the cargo disk formulas? Finally, was it intended to remove fire whiskey and the rest of the beverages from game (though was it Knut who sold them?) Sorry can't remember all the names.

I think I might also be missing some of the quests from my log for the rare bottle caps. Was hunting at the Bitter Pickle last night and found a few rare caps but not the same 3 that I had quests for and thought there was more then 3 quests for them. I know my quest was missing for the dwarf artifact collections from the Doom. Made one set up and went to check count on my log and no quest. Had to run to Delgarath and pick up the quest again before I made the next set I had.

Very simply. The teleporter lists weren't fixed; they are all out of order still. I do believe this was suppose to be corrected? They are in proper order when I'm on Blight.

The sorting order of lists in the game is NOT content, it is a client issue. The client is still in testing on Blight.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 18th, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Not sure if it happened with this update but the Kion trophy hunter only offers 1 quest for lv 20 to 24 : The Bronze golem mettle.

I show all five of them... Weird.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 24th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

One of the named skeletons is misspelled, I think it should be Captain Brak (is written Captian Brak)

Got it. Thanks.

There are still "Weaker Saris Mummy" in the Lesser Aradoth Deadlands, all the others I've seen got renamed to something else.

Thanks for the tip
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 24th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    Not sure if it happened with this update but the Kion trophy hunter only offers 1 quest for lv 20 to 24 : The Bronze golem mettle.

I thought Kion Trophy Quests end at level 20 with Level 21 the beginning of the Adventure T2.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    I thought Kion Trophy Quests end at level 20 with Level 21 the beginning of the Adventure T2.

Knossos
    There are some available for 21-25 now because some of the T1 monsters have levels slightly above 20.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    There are some available for 21-25 now because some of the T1 monsters have levels slightly above 20.
    Thank you, Amon.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post

Tried at lv 21 and lv24 on the day I posted and tried again today and still only get 1 quest. Did a clear cache after this update.

weird indeed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Miner's Blessing still adds +6 Mining, Quarrying and Prospecting.
    Not sure if it's only the description.
    Also wondering which skill is added to it instead of Prospecting

PS. Didn't check the previous tiers or the ones that used to give Dowsing skill.

Looking into it. Have to figure out what to replace it with first.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 1st, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thread Information