Thread: Furred Dragon!

It depends which server board I think is which. :3

Default Furred Dragon!

This mod is a bit of a WIP right now, but I'm making fully furred dragon textures for all scale types! So far it's just the stomach, as asked/inspired by Ceyra's asking, and I quite like the outcome.

So, I'm working on making this compatible with other stomach scale types, then I will move onto the main textures.
    Doing so, I warn you, will make this mod incompatible with Cobal's Tooth and Claw mod. It will most likely be compatible with Solitaire's mod.

So! Here is the link for the lightest type of the popular "embossed" stomach plates. (#10)

I'll update this as I go!

~Racktor
    Last edited by Racktor; March 18th, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Order: Racktor {Ancient} Dorokane {Ancient} Sayaria {Ancient} Teikera {Ancient} Zikari {Ancient} Kailyr {Adult} Siria {Hatchling} Alaike {Hatchling} ______ Chaos: Racktorr {Hatchling}
    The Wiki Update Project

Default Re: Furred Dragon!

Alrighty, added all the other chest plate types and those throat/chin parts too. This should work for every single dragon now (except NPCs). Please tell me if there's any problems!
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?19al9ktyuasqm61

Order: Racktor {Ancient} Dorokane {Ancient} Sayaria {Ancient} Teikera {Ancient} Zikari {Ancient} Kailyr {Adult} Siria {Hatchling} Alaike {Hatchling} ______ Chaos: Racktorr {Hatchling}
    The Wiki Update Project

*shifty eyes* Shhhh...

The Wiki Update Project

Excellent job!
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Thanks!!

The Wiki Update Project

That looks real great.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

hehe thank you ^^ Trying to figure out why it doesn't like other textures though - on ancient it doesn't really show up. Workin' on that now!

The Wiki Update Project

Thread Information