Thread: Blight Update 221

Default Blight Update 221

Blight Update 221 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Thursday, March 29th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted. This update can be discussed here.

• Added a small spawn of minnows near Bridgeview to make doing Thanthor's fishing quest make more sense.
    • Moved plot marker for plot in Mithril's Anvil so that it is at the boundary of the plot, not inside it.
    • Tier 5 semi-intelligent and undead monsters between levels 91 and 95 will now drop formulas with a skill requirement of 810-900. Those levels 96 to 100 will drop formulas with a skill requirement of 910 to 1000.
    • Reduced the respawn rate of Cobalt Golems in the Kirasanct Tundra.
    • Imbued Brick formulas now use a Stone Cutter instead of a Stoneworking Pedestal.
    • Quest "Beachfront Beat Down" now refers to Agh'kuk instead of sand ogres/pygmies and provides improved directions.
    • Reduced the number of Rotted Priests which spawn in the Sslanis Jungle so that combat with them is more manageable.
    • Drulkar's Wrath spell can no longer be hoarded.
    • Wizard's Hat will no longer open a container window when double-clicked.
    • Usable radius for Fabric Distaffs has been increased from 5 to 7 meters.
    • Kessh now drops T2 Formulas instead of T5.
    • Quest "Dragon's Reach IV: Small Treants, Big Challenge" is now properly available at level 45 instead of 40.
    • Quest "Basic Stores Report" now correctly has dialog coming from Kerrak, not Ssoren.
    • Quests "Beachfront Beat Down", "Honored Dead", and "Walking Nodes" are now exclusive of one another. You can only have one active at a time.
    • Quest "Honored Dead" is no longer repeatable.
    • Quest "Sslanis Militia: Giant Loricatus Beetle Stomp" had numerous errors in it and has been fixed.

Default Re: Blight Update 221

I was recently on Blight and had my lv22 hatchling pay a visit to Karane the Historian. Found a couple of typos in his dialog.

"If you are here to begin your Rite of Passage to Adulthood, I will be happy to being that quest." being should be begin?

"And you must have been at least 30 days since you became one of The Gifted to ensure that you will be able to face the trials of the quest." That sentence is awkward, maybe change the first you to it?

I don't know which patch has this dialog change, it isn't on live is all I know. I hope this is the right place to post.

Default Re: Blight Update 221

The second step in the Tour of Kion quest points to the vault keeper in Parsinina.

All of the regular cedar trees on New Trimus and around Kion are missing. Large cedar trees are still present.

Jungle crawler hatchlings are missing from around Sslanis. All the other sizes are present. I tried killing two Breeders. No hatchings spawned.

Thread Information