Thread: Hello, a elf ranger/druid/spirist is returnning to order

Default Hello, a elf ranger/druid/spirist is returnning to order

A ranger in to return from of order saying a hello to everybody o/, i am older player of order rejoinning me back at guild Universal soldier enjoying in fantasy role play.

I am ever looking to do news friendships closed to dragons that are my passions in fantasy so have read various books like serious dragonlance, novel of temeraire, eragon, books of tolkien else and anothers fantasy/ficcions.

I would like at askto everybody protect and help me to put these are unclean mind destroying my fantasy that is don't me let onto real fantasy mainly with dragons away of my friendship and putting with good friends....i do feeling a lot sad being with them and no these are looking a real fantasy similar adventure from these books of fantasy with dragons, i prefer mostly role playing more a clean hug and a good to petting of friends are ever welcome.

I would like to ask also that am i sorry with english is my second language as trying me better effor.

Default Re: Hello, a elf ranger/druid/spirist is returnning to order

wb Kalfy

as usual I hardly understand what you say- but that never kept us away from playing and talking together

See you ingame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Welcome back Kalfyra. Good to see you again.

Hmmm i am sorry went in better my english aswell, but i don't know what is more dificult having goods friends these don't to trash me or to have dificult in my betters without piecing us hearts are blooding in sorrows.......

*serves Kalfyra a container full of delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

* Sneaks up on the Elf. Roars! and pounces on him from behind. Grins and swishes her tail about. Nuzzles his hair with her snout, and glomps massive slobbery Alphi kisses on Kalfy.*

Hiyo Kalfy, long time no see.
    Last time I saw you was..... * scratches her head * 12months ago i think, *snickers* make that 11months.

* wags her tail continuesly and hugs Kalfy *
    Rawr!???

"Replie hugged gently on Alphiner's neck showing affection to dragons friends and begin petting her neck with hand as he smiled"

Thread Information