Thread: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Hybrid View

Default Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

trying to arrange a Myloc Queen hunt for saturday April 21st, between 9am and 12pm EDT

I will make a room in the morning pretaining to the queen, if anyone wishes to join/help with the hunt. this will be different from past hunts, as the queen seems to have changed her fighting techniques. i will explain what i would like to do, in an attempt to kill her. In the queen channel before the fight.

Malicore - Order Shard

Default Re: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Thank you to all who showed up for the Queen fight, and for all your hard work. It was all worth it, and it was a successful fight.

the Gifted win another round!!!

What a fun fight... It was run well. And there were very few deaths. Great job all and thank you for letting me play

Thanks for fiddling out a tactic and organizing all this, Malicore. And thanks to everybody that helped without the need for the quest (and sorry I did not really heal you, because you were in the other group).

Will be happy to help if additional people need the queen for their quest (or even for their plot?).
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

we will be having other hunts soon, i hope. maybe next weekend? we have many other players that still need to finish this quest.

also, a few of us would like to get the leg hair for our Slayer of the Myloc Queen banner. though it didn't appear to drop today

btw: whats the deal with blood of the myloc queen? used for?

Must give Kudos, to the ones with the most important jobs.. which without them, we would not have won.

the add killers, for stopping them in their tracks, preventing them from healing the queen. and the healers for keeping us alive, allowing us to complete our mission. Great job everyone, ty
    Last edited by Merrik; April 22nd, 2012 at 03:29 AM.

graz!
    I hope you share your tactic/
    but ofcourse, I will glad see you minwhile my quest hunt.
    sad I wasn't with you

Quote Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
    also, a few of us would like to get the leg hair for our Slayer of the Myloc Queen banner. though it didn't appear to drop today

btw: whats the deal with blood of the myloc queen? used for?
    The Blood, which if it drops means the Hair won't, is a Tier6 potion that gives a 5 minute +75 buff to Dexterity, Focus, Strength and Power. Dropping 1 of these seems unfairly low to me so will be adjusting that in the next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 22nd, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

We will be trying again this Saturday April 28th, for another Myloc Queen run. though we will be short quite a few players. Maybe we can still get enough together to pull it off.

Hope to see many of you there.

Malicore: Order Shard

I can't 28 for sure.
    if it is not very principal, mayby 29?

I can come this Sat

Rats, missed out.

Is this going to be a weekly event? I'd love to join another hunt for
    the Queen. Have completed the quest 3X so far and another waiting
    in wings.

Whenever the next group gathers, please look me up I'll drop whatever
    crafting tool I have in paw.

Andaras

Saturday May 5th, we shall try again. Won't be many more, so lets try to get all those, in that need it this weekend. possibly Saturday and Sunday will be battles for the queen between 9am and 12pm. this is all dependant on how many show up.

Thanks to all who have helped over the past few weeks.

keeping fingers crossed we get at least 2 healers for this hunt. it's only about 3- 6 hours away. we also could use as many dragons as are available to join us. Meet us in Myloc Queen channel starting around 9am EDT

I'll join. Need to finish her off to clean up the quest for it.

Great -_- Well I'm here but the client keeps giving me "cannot connect to auth server errors" which is a load of garbage. Ugh. I was in the game yesterday. *storms off to kill antivirus*

Great fight, and ty all for coming. it was only a 16 minute fight, starting with my causing an aggro because the queen was invisible when i tried to take out an add.

Great job on Awdz and her team for keeping the adds off us, so we could do our job.

We will be attempting another fight tomorrow, sunday april 29th, for those that didn't make it in game today. hope enough people show up. good luck, and see you all tomorrow. anyone wishing to help is welcome, any help is much appeciated.

We especially, could use healers.

Fell asleep earlier... oops.

Thread Information